Home

Concept Drawings

• 3 weeks later...

After a long period of deliberation and finding time holes, I have three new drawings to add to the board. Again these are RP based characters. In fact, they are our old friends Akea and Komad. So here they are three years later according to the new RP that is right now at a standstill :D

Jedi Komad Kaltas

Jedi Alkea Kaltas

Alkea

There are more female because they are relatively easy to draw. Don't take that against me

Stay tuned. I am working on my 'Pimp Daddy' Twilek. If you read Jae's fanfic, you will catch my meaning. Hope you enjoyed the show :D

Stay tuned. I am working on my 'Pimp Daddy' Twilek. If you read Jae's fanfic, you will catch my meaning. Hope you enjoyed the show :D

I like the drawings.

I picture "Pimp Daddy" a little thicker than your characters here--a little stockier, since he's older and enjoys the good things in life. He would say your characters were dressed way too sedately. :D I think they're dressed perfectly as Jedi. :)

After a long period of deliberation and finding time holes, I have three new drawings to add to the board. Again these are RP based characters. In fact, they are our old friends Akea and Komad. So here they are three years later according to the new RP that is right now at a standstill :D

Jedi Komad Kaltas

Jedi Alkea Kaltas

Alkea

There are more female because they are relatively easy to draw. Don't take that against me

Very good work. I like how with Komad, the change with him matches that of Anakin Skywalker between AoTC and RoTS. The only problems are that the lightsaber blades are inaccurate, and I think Alkea's clothes wouldn't be as clean, given her situation in the RP. I hereby give them my official One Thumb Up and Pointer Finger Pointing Award!

Archived