Home

Concept Drawings

That's pretty good. I like how you combined the lekku and hair. Any plans for doing Komad?

Thanks. I have a few but they were the works in progress variety: filled with all sorts of lines.

Males are hard to do because the bone structure is different from a females and their facial features differ as well but I'll give it try. Here comes 4,000 trees all covered with pencil markings just trying to get the head right. :lol:

Just kidding, I literally fill whole sheets of paper with one thing so I can get the shape right and then I work on things like the body. I've had experience with females because I took a life drawing class oh two semesters ago. I have to study a male face and then try it.

Thanks. I have a few but they were the works in progress variety: filled with all sorts of lines.

Males are hard to do because the bone structure is different from a females and their facial features differ as well but I'll give it try. Here comes 4,000 trees all covered with pencil markings just trying to get the head right. :lol:

Just kidding, I literally fill whole sheets of paper with one thing so I can get the shape right and then I work on things like the body. I've had experience with females because I took a life drawing class oh two semesters ago. I have to study a male face and then try it.

Well, I suggest then you look at Anakin in Episode II, as that's what I picture for his hairstyle before being knighted, along with a soul patch.

• 2 weeks later...

Go to your images and click where it says to upload near your email. It took me awhile to figure that one out.

I've never attempted a comic series before and I have been thinking about adding some color. Ink seems to work better on the scanner process so I'll see what I can do. It's not as easy as it looks because you can range the darkness of your inks.

I've trying to think of how to make J.C look. I know basic stuff like hair and eyes but clothing, a bit different. We'll see. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all who have been viewing these. Well the artist has gotten bit by the bug and she has a couple of more drawings for you all.

This first one is one that I got an idea from reading one of Jae's latest chapters on her fanfic, The Adventures of Jolee Bindo. This one is in pencil as it was just something I came up with last night.

Dressed to Impress

Finally is one in color. I had a limited supply of ink and I now have to go buy some some. This one was one that Pottsie suggested. This is a character from my fanfic Heart of the Guardian. Forgive if it doesn't look right, I was experimenting with colors and methods.

Jacen aka J.C

Archived