Home

Rant thread

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL.

Now everyone thinks I'm sort of junkie. Which is awesome. I think I've tried pot like 3 times in my life. And have never been to keen on alcohol, hell I only have 3 months left before I can drink legally, and I doubt I'll do it much at all then either. But thanks for making me out to be some sort of badass. I'm totally hardcore.

I had a dog attack my face and give me 40 stitches. (It wasn't as bad as it sounds.) And I yet I still love dogs. Maybe not ones that have violent tendencies and stuff, but the kinder gentler ones are always welcome. It depends on the dog, and on the situation. I think I remember you mentioning the fact that you had a big puppy before. He's a baby. You can't really blame him too much.

I can understand being pissed at them at times if something like that happens and saying that you hate them. It's only natural. I've done that, as I'm sure others have as well. But after a while you'll cool off and come to your senses. Because deep down inside, everyone knows dogs rawk. I think it's the fact that dogs give unconditional love to people is what can make them so loveable.

And on a less serious note:

I'm pretty sure I read these facts in the dictionary:

-Dogs are the reason electric guitars were made. To better help express to others just how awesome dogs are.

-Dogs invented time machines and they are so cool, they don't even bother to use them.

-Dogs love Helium

-All dogs are secretly robots. And all robots are secretly dogs. Somehow.

-Cats are evil.

GASP! I lurv kitty-cats! I have always been a cat person myself, seeing as my best friends was my cat when I was 1-3. Unlike people, my cat let me boss him around and never scratched me. He's enjoying himself in kitty-heaven now ~sniffles~

Facts:

-Guys think cats are sexy. Why else are the majority of anime 'furries' cats?

-Cats had a song made about them ,'Catscratch Fever', which everyone knows is awesome.

-Cats can all use magic. Commen sense.

GASP! I lurv kitty-cats! I have always been a cat person myself, seeing as my best friends was my cat when I was 1-3. Unlike people, my cat let me boss him around and never scratched me. He's enjoying himself in kitty-heaven now ~sniffles~

Facts:

-Guys think cats are sexy. Why else are the majority of anime 'furries' cats?

-Cats had a song made about them ,'Catscratch Fever', which everyone knows is awesome.

-Cats can all use magic. Commen sense.

This is hot.

aisha.jpg

This is not.

cat.jpg

This is just wrong.

gay.jpg

I'm glad we had this talk.

I love cats, but I'm alergic. I wanna get a hairless cat(Mr. Biglesworth)

Also, I love Jimi Hendrix. I spent my last iTunes dollar on 'the wind cries mary' and it's the BEST.SONG.EVAR!

I used to think bohemian rhapsody was the best song ever, but now, no....idol has killed it, twice.

Speaking of horrible cosplay, my Halloween costume is going to be Marco from Metal Slug.

017_Anime_Expo_2k5_Marco_Tarma.jpg

This isn't me, but it could be if I gained a few pounds.

I originally planned on going as Celso from GF, but I realized Marco was a thousand times cooler.

Well, to rant:

I HATE it when children dress seductively. Most of the times they have no idea the implications of what they're wearing or even where babies come from! If they don't know the idea of sex, what the heck is the point of dressing your child like they're old enough to have it?

I just think it is the by product of peddling children's toys like Bratz and the more promiscious barbie dolls.

Well, to rant:

I HATE it when children dress seductively. Most of the times they have no idea the implications of what they're wearing or even where babies come from! If they don't know the idea of sex, what the heck is the point of dressing your child like they're old enough to have it?

I just think it is the by product of peddling children's toys like Bratz and the more promiscious barbie dolls.

I HATE Bratz.

It's the "Stupid Spoiled Whore Playset".

Either make positive stereotypical role-models or make unbiased role-models! If you want to corrupt today's youth at least don't make them obsessed with glitter and leather!

Well, to rant:

u r my best friend

i hate buffaloes when they get loose

Children and teenagers are hoes. I hate it. Abercrombie is sexist and racist yet everyone shops there because it's in.

My god, I swear. There's nothing sadder than a 13 year old girl walking with her mom and wearing a shirt that says 'Who needs brains when you have these?' and a micro mini.

If only we could go back to the 50's when everything was taboo.

u r my best friend

Why, thank you.

It's the "Stupid Spoiled Whore Playset".

I love it when people can sneak in South Park quotes.

Here's a few more rants:

These are taken off of Heartless Bitches International - basically a feminist site that does very well for itself. Here are some of the things I agree with.

*Advertisements for hair products such as Rogaine. I can't stand that underlying assumption that if you're balding, you must be completely unattractive and have no self-confidence.

*Sexist, ageist, insecure morons who assume not only that size, age and sex dictate your ability to do a job, but that somehow their own age or sex, regardless of their experience in the field, makes them your superior and not your co-worker.

*Women who participate in attempts to tear other women down and back biting rather than supporting each other and accepting our individual uniqueness.

*That losing baby weight has become a community spectator sport. Not only is Hollywood media obsessed with whether or not actresses lose baby weight, but now the general masses seem to have joined forces in haranguing every pregnant woman into losing baby weight. "Oh, she'll lose the baby weight", "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll lose the baby weight." Why so concerned? My God, is anyone remotely interested in whether the mother, or even (*gasp*) the baby are healthy? And unfortunately, pregnant women are succumbing to these pressures and taking every precaution to keep their weight down instead of focusing on just being healthy. As if pregnant women don't have enough stress in their lives.

People who call respect and equality for women, gays, non-caucasians, non-christians, etc, being "politically correct". First of all, respect for anyone period is not being "politically correct", it's just that. Common, decent, deserved, RESPECT. Second of all, respect has *nothing* to do with politics whatsoever, it's an innate human thing. Thirdly, because of the recent craze about being "politically correct" in the sense of being overly censored and not telling it like it is, and the subsequent backlash, affiliating common respect with political correctness now makes it look like respect for women, gays, non-caucasians, non-christians, etc, is just a "new-age" fad and not to be taken seriously. This is dangerous thinking.

And that's about it before I start sounding a bit too whiney.

even though i'm a guy same here

I don't believe that you guys should hate your hair. Even though I have never seen you a day in my life or probably never will, I feel so terrible when people hate a certain aspect of their body. Saying "I hate my hair." is like saying "I hate my elbow." It's just dumb and negative.

I, personally, have removed myself so far away from the whole hair/beauty issue that I couldn't give a crap. It's realeased a lot of tension when being around other people. And the self confidence shows. Beleive me, people will never care about your hair more than their's. They're too busy worrying how other people will think about it.

Archived