Home

Rant thread

You know what really grinds my gears?

Heidi Clum, she's on her third child and she still looks THAT good. I'm so jealous, it hurts.

And I hate my hair. It never wants to work with me.

I know how you feel Darth. My hair hates me too. I mean, I have natural curls in my hair, so when I want it straight, it curls.

And the Bratz doll thing: I have like five Bratz dolls from a few years ago, and I found them. I was gonna throw them away, but then I decided to cut off all their hair. Then throw throw them away.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And the Bratz doll thing: I have like five Bratz dolls from a few years ago, and I found them. I was gonna throw them away, but then I decided to cut off all their hair. Then throw throw them away.

That's morbidly amusing.

I't not like 'I hate my hair, I'M GETTING A NEW HEAD!" It's like my hair is unmanagable and it's annoying.

Understandable.

The Bratz babies are the worst in my opinion, they are endorsing pedeophilia! Of all things, babies! Lolicon should just be gotten rid of, its plain disturbing.

You know why else Bratz or evil? They wear thongs!

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=bizarre&id=3765173

And in light of the recent thong craze (not the shoes), Abercrombie and likewise stores have moved on to manufacturing children's thongs. Let's see if I can dig something up about this...

Ah, here it is: (or something like it)

The Url is too long just to paste. So click here instead! W0o7!

You know why else Bratz or evil? They wear thongs!

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=bizarre&id=3765173

And in light of the recent thong craze (not the shoes), Abercrombie and likewise stores have moved on to manufacturing children's thongs. Let's see if I can dig something up about this...

....Umm, eww.

That's why I refuse to shop at mall stores. They're basically pushing the 'sex sells' mantra on children.

Ooh...sorry if I caused some of you guys to be disgusted. I just thought it should be brought up. This holds especially true for me because of younger siblings who I'm afraid will (once they go through the horrible conformist stage of thier lives) be attraced to these sorts of clothes and accept the style as something normal.

Just...ugh.

Meh, I've been in something like a mob before. Know 'bout the whole immigration issue (please dont bring it up)? You've heard of the nationwide 'A Day Without Immigrants'? Where all immigrants were to stay at home, no work or school? The days before huge marches were being held throughout the contry, and it was real heated here in SoCal where the majority of people are immigrants. Since many of us middle-schoolers at my school couldn't join the marches, we had our own. During lunch, the day before ADWI, all the kids of close immigrant descent rallied and well ... marched. I joined, of course. Not so much march really, as run. The rally traveled around the school, while the walked they chanted, 'Si se puede!' ('yes, it can be done' in English), and then they progressed to running. Quite fun, and the only way to voice our opinions at that darn school. Simply imagine an entire school running in a group and who have an accurate depiction. Some kids were stupid enough to jump the fence though. The school cut lunch by 10 min.

A wasp stung me in the ****ing foot today. I don't even know how it got in my shoe, but now when I walk, pain shoots through my heel. And I got a jesus-load of homework in AP Physics. That's all I have to bitch about for now.

Archived