Home

Rant thread

I like waffles. Pancakes are just to soft for my taste.

i hate DDR. No, not Dance Dance revolution. I mean Death death revolution. You get put in a box where you have to change killing postion for a victim. If it's not right, the box is filled with starving piranahs.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, I've found another thing that bugs me. IGN is always doing on of those Battle Of The Comic Babes polls. And EVERY TIME Emma Frost wins. I mean, speaking from a woman's point of vief, there are a LOT HOTTER comic girls than Emma Freggin Frost. I mean, there's Elektra, Psylocke, bunches more. BUT NO! I mean. For god's sakes, IGN should get the picture that every time they do one of those damn 'Who's the hottest comic book babe' polls, EMMA FROST IS GOING TO WIN! God, dumbasses.

IGN is pretty messed up in many ways, there's no doubt. What does Emma Frost even do??? Is she a mutant at all??? Does she have any kickass powers??? Is she just some random floosy that feels like walking around in a mansion littered with old dudes in nothing but a white bikini, hooker-boots and a cape???

• 4 weeks later...

I'll join in the ranting too.

I hate what modern debate has become. Especially on the internet. Instead of people listening to the opposing sides, each side just yells louder and louder and uses personal insults to make their "point". Pathetic.

I also hate what G4 has become. There used to be Tech TV ( I think there still is in Canada) where it had actual TECHNOLOGY THEMED SHOWS, instead of the entire channel trying to copy Spike TV. Yes we like boobs, but I think it would be better for the viewing audience to make programming related to video games, computers and technology since that's the channel's theme. Incorporating pop-culture is best when in small doses.

I hate that there's video game awards shows that look as flashy as any other awards show. Stay true to the geeky fanbase and not jazz it up with rappers and models who don't know a joystick from a jelly bean. They obviously didn't get to where they are by having critical thinking skills, so why are we asking them what video games they like?

In fact, why have awards shows at all anyway? To tell people who have no mind of their own what they should like? Vindication for fans of something to have that something win a golden whatever that the fans themselves will never be able to touch? What the hell.

I'm an atheist, but I don't hate Christians. I actually feel a little sorry for them. It must be a very depressing worldview to think there's some ongoing battle between good and evil and the possibility of someone's finite transgressions resulting in infinite torture. That must be a very horrible warped view of life. And then the more vocal of them tell me either A) They'll pray for me, as if I had any belief that prayer did anything myself or B) I'll be headed to hell if I don't change, little to they know it's possible they're headed to islamic hell for believing in Christianity. I think we could view our humanity more honestly if we didn't think of ourselves as warriors for souls in some supernatural war.

I HATE tall people, I'm getting tired of "How's the weather down there" jokes. Enviromentalists (stop using global warming as a fact, when it's not). Communists (just another excuse for being jealous of richer folk), Religion in all it's forms. It's standing in the way of human evolution.

MAKE STEM-CELL RESEARCH LEGAL.

I agree with most of those.

The only things I don't side with are tall people, only being that I'm friends with many tall people and none of them make short-people jokes. Though if you know that do I can see why you might be biased.

I HATE tall people, I'm getting tired of "How's the weather down there" jokes. Enviromentalists (stop using global warming as a fact, when it's not). Communists (just another excuse for being jealous of richer folk), Religion in all it's forms. It's standing in the way of human evolution.

You hate tall people? :drop2:

HOW RUDE!!!!:firemad:

That tall people remark is pretty close-minded if I may say so myself, and I'm a shortie.

Communists (just another excuse for being jealous of richer folk)

You obviously don't know a lot about communists ideals and such, and no I do not support communism. However please research something before you make statements about it.

Religion in all it's forms. It's standing in the way of human evolution.

Um no, we are still evolving. In fact the new generations are taller and have a larger brain capacity. How in the hell is that standing in the way of human evolution.

While I agree with you, to simply force it onto the rest of the population would make us facist bastards.

You know what really grinds my gears? [/Peter Griffin]

People who put religion before EVERYTHING.

True story: My mom used to work at this nice restaurant in St. Louis and these two bible-belt girls came in one day. And lo and behold, Enya was playing in the background. (<3's to Enya.) They asked what kind of music it was and my mother replied "Celtic."

Somehow to them: Celtic > Cultic > Satan

"TURN THAT EVIL MUSIC OFF."

And that's what really grinds my gears. [/more Peter Griffin]

You know who I hate. Kayne from the season of PR. He pronounces his name 'cane' when I keep saying it like 'Kan-ye'. It's spelled the same as Kayne West, but it's pronounced differently.

Also, his hair is creepy and he so disgustingly pagenty.

I HATE tall people, I'm getting tired of "How's the weather down there" jokes.

We can't help it if were tall you know...

Also, I'm going to bet that the tall people you know are jerks, and not all tall people are. I mean, look at Clifford, the big red dog. He could have peed in to so many open second story windows. BUT HE DIDN'T. Because he wasn't a jerk.

So that means not all tall people are jerks.

Along with this,

TO CATHOLIC GAY HATERS:

Does it say in the bible to treat gay people badly, or that being gay is wrong?

I belive not.

It doesn't say to treat anybody badly in fact it says to love even your enemies but it does say that homosexuallity is wrong.

It doesn't say to treat anybody badly in fact it says to love even your enemies but it does say that homosexuallity is wrong.

No it doesn't, it just says humanity started with man and a woman. There's no part where God said "Dudes, stop doing the do the other dudes."

And while I'm on religious humor...

20060717.gif

Archived