Home

Rant thread

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate tanning. I look like a bruenette oompa loompa. And Klia, I love you too but in a sisterly way. Not in a Raz/lili way.

lollerblades, Darth/Klia LF slashfiction.

Hurrah!

A few times, I've had some racsist comments made at me where they thought I'm from the middle-east

I've gotten a ton of commie comments for being of Russian Blood. It doesn't make sense and shouldn't.

Hurrah!

omfg yay! We need friendship rings or somthing. And they should be engraved so when we punch people it'll be like 'BFF 4evr' in their arm.

I've gotten a ton of commie comments for being of Russian Blood. It doesn't make sense and shouldn't.

I think my grandma sometimes makes up my heritage. Because I'm apparently related to the Hatfields(Of the Hatfields and McCoys) and some old world british royality.

Your grandma sounds cool, you never know. You could be related to British royalty.

omfg yay! We need friendship rings or somthing. And they should be engraved so when we punch people it'll be like 'BFF 4evr' in their arm.

Best thing you've said ever.

I'm going to sig it.

I hate..........................

People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is buddy, where the heck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?

People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". forget you. What good is a friggin cake if you can't eat it? What, should I eat someone else's cake instead?

When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?" No fatnose, I paid $9.00 to come to the theatre and stare at the frigging ceiling up there. What did you come here for?

When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going? You should know retard, you frigging pulled me over.

When people say "Life is short." What the heck?? Life is the longest dang thing anyone ever does!! What? Are they going to do something that's longer?

When people ask "Can I BORROW a piece of paper?" Sure, but please don't return the favor! It's one stupid piece of paper!

When you are waiting for the bus and someone ask you "Did the bus come yet?" If the bus came I would not be standing here retard!

I hate..........................

People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is buddy, where the heck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?

People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". forget you. What good is a friggin cake if you can't eat it? What, should I eat someone else's cake instead?

When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?" No fatnose, I paid $9.00 to come to the theatre and stare at the frigging ceiling up there. What did you come here for?

When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going? You should know retard, you frigging pulled me over.

When people say "Life is short." What the heck?? Life is the longest dang thing anyone ever does!! What? Are they going to do something that's longer?

When people ask "Can I BORROW a piece of paper?" Sure, but please don't return the favor! It's one stupid piece of paper!

When you are waiting for the bus and someone ask you "Did the bus come yet?" If the bus came I would not be standing here retard!

I gotta say, nice job quoting a list that Ive seen floating around the internet.

:giggle1:

(I am not directing this rant towards the person commented. No hard feelings.)

You want to know something I hate?

I dislike when people are given things without working for them.

Like in zelda 41's case, she got $500 for just no (apparent) reason! I mean, to get a fifth of that money, I would need to move at least 150 lbs. of dirt at this time of year, help put up a dog fence, mow at least 1 acre of hilly lawn, move at least 300 lbs. of wood, and do regular chores like cleaning up after dinner, doing the cat litter, dog litter, cleaning the bathroom, vaccume, sweep, hand wash dishes that can't go in the dishwasher, clean my own room, cleaning the bird cage, my own laundry, cleaning up anything that others left behind, (because it doesn't matter who put something somewhere, if it isn't cleaned up, all 3 of me and my siblings get yelled at,) and any other oddjobs thrown in. FOR A FIFTH OF THE MONEY.

I also knew a kid who got paid for getting GRADES. Not good grades, just grades. THey got $1 for an F, $5 for a D, $10 for a C, $25 for a B, and $50 for an A. Paying kids for grades is not wrong in any way to me, but $10 FOR A FEAKING C!!

I get in trouble for getting a C on my interum, let alone my report card!

GAH.[/rant]

Hey, Grud, one thing, HOW RUDE, and two, that money was for child support money that my dad HAD to pay for clothes for me. It's the friggin law.

And I don't get things even when I work. My mom and step dad don't have the money to get me things. So I have to get the dishs, laundry, sweep and mop, sweeper, bathrooms, feed my cats, feed my dog, cook for my OLDER brother who's too lazy to cook, keep my room clean, AND maintain good grades, and I don't even get paid.

You think I'm a lazy slacker and don't desearve that money? WELL THINK AGAIN.

(Oh yah, and this is how it's been for the past 3 years)

Archived