Home

Rant thread

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only thing that bugs me is that she didn't bother to tell me. I would be a little pissed if she told me, but I'd at least know. Instead, she just looked at my stuff without asking or mentioning it to me.

So what did you do? Act like a sassy bitch all day? Give her the silent treatment?

no. I just pretended like I didn't know. I'm kinda over it now.

The one thing I'm really soured about right now is the lack of Master Chief/Cortana fics. I thought there'd be way more, considering how wrongly OTP they are, but there's like none on fanfiction.net.

• 8 months later...

I'm bringing this back because I'm really annoyed. (And because it was FUN!)

Tonight was the choir show and it wnet like this. First one choir went, than ensombles, than us. Someone in the first choir needed the wireless mic and I needed it too. So the sound guy was supposed to bring it to me during the ensomble so I had time to get the wire up my vest. I'm waiting for the ensombles to finish, and I still don't have the mic. I start to freak cause if I don't have the mic, people arn't gonna here me and I'm gonna ruin the song and start the show on a bad note. Well, I'm walkingo n stage flipping out, and I get the mic. When I'm on stage. When my teacher was playing duing the riser transition, I literally had my hands up my back, putting the mic on. I AM SO PISSED. If he waited or forgot, I'm seriously going to kill him.

I hate everything on this site.

This is absolutly the hugest load of bullsh*t I have ever read. Let me quote some...

Question- "Hey Professor! Haven't dino's been extinct for millions of years?"

Answer- "Wrong little buddy... Dinos still walk on the land and swim in the seas! And the earth is less than 10,000 years old!"

"T-Rex was a herbivore, it's sharp teeth used to shread plants."

"Atheists are often very grumpy and bitter and will lash out at children or they may even try to trick you into neglecting God's Word."

Narrator- Hey, Habu... How many gods do you have?

Habu- I don't know. I lost count.

Narrator person- Wouldn't you rather have just one God who loves you a bunch than a bunch of gods that don't love you at all? Jesus loves everybody, even the unsaved like Habu! Remember to pray for Habu and others like him that they may find Jesus and accept Him into their hearts!

Back in Febuary, I practiced for months to get into This amazing high school.

I practiced until I heard my sax say "For the love of god! Take a friken break already!"

Then, when audition time came, I for reason unexplainable by anyone, got nervous at the audition. So, i screwed up.

Then when the rejection letter came in march I sat in my room and did the emo thin to do. No, not write poetry. I cried for the first time in 12 years. Mind you i'm only 13.

I cried so hard, the depression caused me to get sick and miss school the next day, so I lost my perfect attendance record.

Now, I have to wait another year to try to get into that school again, and for one year I have to go to a regular school.

The amazing school in question is this one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savannah_Arts

It has it's own wikipedia article!

In place of a rant, I offer the following. Two discoveries, one by me and another by some loser/idiot/wannabe tough guy/possible acid casualty who until last week frequented the same bar as myself.

1) My discovery: steel-toed boots conduct electrical fields. Ow.

2) His discovery: when you try to head-butt someone six inches shorter than yourself, you stand a very good chance of breaking your nose. Also, if you do this after trying to threaten the bartender and doorman, they'll tell the cops everything's your fault when you get your ass kicked.

Archived