Home

What are you listening to?

BongoBob

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Billy - James Blunt

So I decided that I do indeed like this guy. :D My sister (who is way hooked on his stuff) bought Back to Bedlam today. I've listened to the whole thing and it's really good. What gets me are the lyrics. His voice isn't really the best (although it is catchy), but he's really an incredible songwriter. :)

His voice sort of reminds me of the way Elton John sounds in Tiny Dancer, so that (as well as the style itself) gives the album a somewhat older sound, which is not a bad thing. So, yeah. Good album. James Blunt, ftw! :D

Just listened to Cry. Now playing, Goodbye, My Lover. :)

Billy - James Blunt

So I decided that I do indeed like this guy. :D My sister (who is way hooked on his stuff) bought Back to Bedlam today. I've listened to the whole thing and it's really good. What gets me are the lyrics. His voice isn't really the best (although it is catchy), but he's really an incredible songwriter. :)

His voice sort of reminds me of the way Elton John sounds in Tiny Dancer, so that (as well as the style itself) gives the album a somewhat older sound, which is not a bad thing. So, yeah. Good album. James Blunt, ftw! :D

Just listened to Cry. Now playing, Goodbye, My Lover. :)

Close to the Flame by H.I.M.

I've never heard of H.I.M. but the song was really good. From the album cover he might just suck. I shall have to see. :D

EDIT: Just listened to some clips; most of it sucks or is just not interesting. There were few good ones. Nothing worth buying... I totally called that one. :p

Archived