Home

[Big spoilers] Mandalores identitiy

tbl1

IIRC it's not explicitly stated, but before going to Onderon from Dxun Kreia talks about him travelling with Revan, and Mandalore talks about 'Clan Ordo.' There's probably more stuff that someone else can come up with.

I don't know how to do that. Maybe I should try using different characters for when we meet him. I've not tried everything but I have read Prima's guide as to dialogue options to get him to tal about Revan, Etc. I just don't know how to do it. Of course I know it is Canderous because I saw the website and read everything I could find on TSL gameplay. Also I could hear the voice. :D

Well, apart from the looks and stuff:

1) you know he is from clan Ordos.

2) you know his name CANDERIOUS from old hag Kriea.

3) you know he travelled with Revan and all the yadas.

Well, what more do you need? the details of his romance with a certain young blue Twi'Lek (... and her hairy friend) ?

I won't call those hints, its more like a big Tag saying "THIS IS Candy Ordos in a mask"

The question is how you found it out in the game, not what voice actor he had.
This is exactly why many people didn't enjoy the game; they absolutely have to have every single thing spelled-out/proven. It's pretty obvious that Mandalore is Canderous. I don't think an official press release from OE or LA is necessary to confirm that.

• 2 weeks later...

well i allways had a hunch about it if you think about it mandlor voice sounds exactly alike then if you look at the way they stand its very simular and if you listen carfully to the agument between keira and mandlore he mentions clan ordo ill give you a little thing i found out you know after all canderous tales in kotor 1 he does mention something about the mandlorians joining with the repuplic

• 2 weeks later...

Archived