Home

Where are the Jedi?

Lord Pickle

Ok.

We know that Bastila is alive and that the exile is alive and that Bao-Dur, the Disciple, Mira, Brianna, and Atton are the lost Jedi to be trained by the exile. However what happened to Jolee Bindo and Jauhani? Did they die at the hands of the assassins to? I was pretty bumbed thinking about that the first time I played TSL and heard about the exile being the last of the Jedi.

There are questions on if Jolee and Juhani were on Visas's homeworld when it was destroyed by Darth Nihilus.

I forgot about that one. I really hope they are still alive, well mostly I hope Jolee is alive I liked him. I was rather indifferent to Juhani.

There are questions on if Jolee and Juhani were on Visas's homeworld when it was destroyed by Darth Nihilus.

Where? I'd like to see that... I assumed that Jolee returned to Kashyyyk.

Most of the Jedi are dead. Hunted by Sion and Nihilus. But there are some (most likely around a hundred, at most) that have survived, and gone in to hiding until the threat of these 'true Sith' is dealt with.

I think they didn't mention Juhani (LS or DS) because 1) you can kill her in the grove and 2) you can kill both Jolee and Juhani if you go DS at the temple.

It kinda of annoys me though, because I always like both of them and wanted to see them if I set Revan to LS.

If the LS ending is correct. The Katarr meeeting was for all jedi affiliated with the Order and I speculate that Jolee might be alive because he stated he was fed up with Order and left for good (entire Nayama incident), so chances are he didn't return to the Order at the end of KOTOR, he might have kept his Gray Jedi ways like me :p

Juhani on the other hand was affiliated with the Order so she might have been on Katarr.

Who knows we will have to wait and see.

I think Kreia answered it best when she tells Exile that whoever has survived is either in hiding or has given up the order. Jolee almost certainly falls into the latter catagory. Juhani? Dead, turned, or left the order, all could work for her.

As for Kataar, I don't believe "all" the jedi were meant to be at the meeting, although the majority of the masters, at least from Dantooine certainly were. I mean, if ALL of them were supposed to be there, Vrook would have met his end with the rest and I wouldn't have to have dealt with his arrogant condescension (which more nearly caused my fall to the dark side than any other event in the game)

As for Kataar, I don't believe "all" the jedi were meant to be at the meeting, although the majority of the masters, at least from Dantooine certainly were. I mean, if ALL of them were supposed to be there, Vrook would have met his end with the rest and I wouldn't have to have dealt with his arrogant condescension

Good point, I forgot about that. :roleyess:

I think Jolee and Juhani weren't included because you are able to kill them, if you wanted to. If they were included, it'd feel like "you can play the game on the Dark side, but you're really supposed to be on the Light side!".

But if you set Revan's allignment to LS in the convo with Atton on Peragus, that means that Jolee and Juhani survived no matter what. Therefore, their absence begs an explanation.

But if you set Revan's allignment to LS in the convo with Atton on Peragus, that means that Jolee and Juhani survived no matter what. Therefore, their absence begs an explanation.

As they were i no way relevent to the plot of the second game it was obviously easier just not to mention them at all. Would be cool to see Jolee agai in no. 3 somehow tho.

I think Jolee and Juhani weren't included because you are able to kill them, if you wanted to. If they were included, it'd feel like "you can play the game on the Dark side, but you're really supposed to be on the Light side!".

However, Bastila makes an appearance in TSL (if you chose LS at the beginning), and you can still kill her in KoTOR 1, even if you were LS.

As they were i no way relevent to the plot of the second game it was obviously easier just not to mention them at all. Would be cool to see Jolee agai in no. 3 somehow tho.

The fact that they were in no way relevant is what begs the question: why?

I doubt Jolee returned to Kashyyyk, afterall he did say he got tired of kilometers of high trees and wanted to leave.

As for Juhani it could be both ways, either you killed her at the Grove (LS or DS) or you killed her at the Unknow Regions(DS) or she could have just left Revan and the other.

I´m just wondering something Carth and Bastilla apper in TSL but do I actually get to see and speak with them? And Revan too? (LS)

As far as i know, you get to speak to a sort of hologram of Revan in the Korriban caves. When you see bastilla, she's a mute, and carths one of the admirals looking for you. The one you get the most interaction with is Revan, but again, i suppose it doesnt count cos he/she's just a hologram.

The Revan you find in the cave isn't really a hologram. More a manifestation of the demons the Exile carries within himself; much like the 'Vader,' That Luke, faced on Dagobah in ep.V.

Carth isn't Jedi and as such not relevant. (Might as well bring up Canderous while your at it)

As for Bastilla, she isn't a mute. If you're LS, her and Carth have a conversation with each other on the Telos space station in one of the apartments.

If you set Revan as LS Female, you have a conversation with Carth when you go back to Citadel station to fight Nihilous. This in addition to viewing the hologram. Oddly, Exile doesn't seem to make the connection, no matter how high the awareness stat is.

Archived