Home

Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part II: Rise of the Jedi

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Alright, but keep quiet about it. Here in Sith Space, anyone, even civilians, are required to shoot and kill Jedi on sight. Like I said before, we have to get out of here before any Sith troops find us." Komad responded.

"Yes. My wife and I were leading the crew of the Republic Star Destroyer Spirit of Ithor in an attempt to liberate Taris. Unfortunately, we were ambushed by the Sith, and we were forced to abandon ship, and I only met back up with my wife now in this cantina." Komad replied.

"Komad, I am not here alone. I met someone aboard the ship before we evacuated. She's over there," and Greea pointed to the corner where Alkea was sitting.

Alkea watched the whole scene where her brother had walked in and inquired about Greea. She hadn't seen him in three years but he hadn't changed much, just his hand where her lightsaber had cut it off. She didn't move but remained where she was sitting and hoped that no one could see her. She was still nervous at meeting fellow Jedi, especially new ones.

(@JM12: How hard can it be to recognise a human-Twi'lek hybrid, since I'm pretty sure Komad and Greea would at least have some guess that she was Alkea. There aren't many half-human, half-Twi'leks, and I'm pretty sure that none of them look alike, except maybe siblings.)

"Alright, let's go." Komad said, then going over to Alkea, not knowing it was her. "Listen, my wife told me you're a Jedi, so unless you want to be found out by the Sith, you'd best come with us." He said.

((Alkonium: I was thinking in terms of time. You never know what could happen. Three years is a long time and considering the environment she was in I just thought...well let's run with it))

"I see three years have improved your looks but I can't say as to mine dear brother," Alkea spoke. She stood her full height and continued, "Time does fly doesn't it?"

Greea knew for certain that it was Alkea. She waited to let her husband say something.

"Yeah, but it is good to see you again, Alkea." Komad said, and then hugged his sister. "Now, we have to get out of here."

Right when they left the cantina, they were confronted by a squad of Sith Troops. "There they are! Kill the Jedi!" The leader shouted out.

Komad then activated his lightsaber. Its blade was a unique viridian colour, created after he lost his orange lightsaber on Naboo last year. The Sith Troops fired, Komad twirled his lightsaber in his hand, blocking most of their shots and taking out most of them. Unfortunately another group of reinforcements came in to assist the remaining troops. Then, it seemed as if out of nowhere, the troopers were sniped into submission. Gamma Squad? Komad thought.

Admiral Vot was personally leading the hunt and kill mission on Taris. After one squad reported finding the jedi in a local Cantina, Vot ordered every troop to get to that posistion ASAP. Dar would accept failure once, meybe even twice but three would be the end of his admirality. Charging his blaster he moved closer to were the jedi were.

"I see you haven't lost your touch Komad. Three years have done you good," Tyrannus said as he stepped out of the shadows. He gazed at the brother and sister and continued, "It seems Alkea developed some spine. Exile has been good to her indeed."

((Alkonium:I have a sketch of Alkea three years later. I want to add color. What do you see brother and sister as?))

((Well, I'd say that Komad now has a thicker build, a Jedi Mullet[Obi-Wan's hairstyle in Ep2, and Anakin's in Ep3], his mechanical hand looks real, and he wears a standard Jedi Robe. All I can suggest for Alkea is that her clothes are very muddy and torn up. For both of them I think remember saying black hair.))

"Tyrannus. So, too lazy to take us yourself, and instead you sent these troops? You've lost your touch. Three years ago you were the only Sith Lord with any cunning." Komad said, holding his lightsaber tightly.

"Stupid fool. You think I want to take you on? I'm glad I didn't connect with you for long the last time we met. You are horrible at judging character," Tyrannus replied. Tyrannus didn't make a move except stand there. He continued, "Besides Sith, Jedi, they are merely titles. I guess you are too stupid to realize that it was Dar that sent them. I have no desire to conquer. At least your sister knew that the last time and could tell that I was doing something that was as old as four thousand years."

Greea raised her head when she heard her brother's name. She wanted desperately to find him and bring him back to the light. She listened to see if Tyrannus would reveal more.

((Alkonium: I need skin color. Are we going Twilek coloring like green, blue, purple or human coloring? I think you might like what I have for Alkea.))

((@JM12: I always pictured Komad and Alkea as having a human Caucasian skintone, except for their Lekku, which is the same tone as Aayla Secura's.))

"I believe you, but I don't think Dar would try and kill his brother-in-law or his sister, so I guess that's why he sent these troops to do it. So what do you actually want with us?" Komad asked, still not trusting Tyrannus.

Archived