Home

Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part II: Rise of the Jedi

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Actually we have." Niner replied. "Three years ago, during the Battle of Rhen Var, Komad enlisted our help in finding you and Greea inside the Reaper, as well as permanently taking that ship out of commission. We succeeded in our part of the mission, while Komad succeeded in finding you, and I think you can piece it together from there." Komad then commented. "Perhaps you should go with them, to get more acquainted?" He said to his sister.

"Go on without me, you'd be of more use to Master Kaltas and his wife." Demo said to the rest of Gamma Squad. "Very well, Demo." Blade replied. After the group split up, Demo took off his helmet and decided to talk to Alkea. "I hope you don't think it rude of me, but I'd like to know something that none of the squad could ever get out of Komad. Which of your parents was the human, and which was the Twi'lek?" He asked, immediately nervous he had said something wrong.

((Alkonium: Dad was Twilek right?))

Alkea looked at Demo. It had been a long time since anyone asked her that. She wasn't sure as to why this Gamma squad soldier was asking so she answered his question with another, "Why do you want to know?"

She had asked it gently so he wouldn't feel afraid or embarrassed. She didn't know if it was because she was a Jedi.

((No, Dad was human, Mom was Twi'lek))

"Just trying get to know you better. If how much the squad's been working with your brother and his wife is any indication, we'll be seeing a lot more of each other. Plus I was trying to make conversation." Demo replied. "I should probably take off my armour, to avoid drawing attention to myself."

Komad, Greea, and the rest of Gamma squad then arrived in the Undercity, hoping to find a sign of any members of the crew. Instead, they found a rather vicious pack of Rakghouls waiting for them. Komad activated his lightsaber, Gamma Squad started firing off their blasters.

Greea drew her lightsaber and used Force Push to push away one Rakghoul. When the others attacked, she went into a defensive position striking when Komad dodged. They were tough to kill considering the types of creatures they were.

"You're right. You stand out like a night light with that armour though I don't know how you are going to go about carrying it," Alkea responded. That gave her time to think a bit and she decided that it wasn't going to hurt to say anything. She spoke again, "Mom was a Twilek. Dad's human."

"Ah, at least you had parents. I was created in the cloning vats of Kamino from a composite of DNA from various Republic soldiers 23 years ago." Demo replied. "So where have you been since the Battle of Rhen Var? If you're as powerful as Komad says you are, we could have wiped the Sith off the face of the galaxy." He added.

"Master Kaltas, I may not be the demolitions expert, but I see a weak spot in the ceiling above us, which if hit, should crush and kill most of the Rakghouls." Niner said to Komad. "No, too much risk for it to hit us." Komad replied. "We have no choice but to fight our way through all of them."

"Die you ugly b******" Shouted John from behind as he opened fire on the Rakghouls, behind him were three other marines, all them firing apon the Rakghouls. The marine weaponary seemed to tear through the diseased mutants.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry. If you don't want to talk about it that's fine. This looks like the elevator to the Upper City." Demo replied. "From some intel Slicer found, there's a doctor nearby who's secretly a Republic sympathiser. I recommend we go there."

"I think so. With my injured leg I'd just slow them down, and a large group taking a single person to a medical facility would be pretty conspicuous." Demo replied. "I may just a clone commando, but I think that if you talked to someone about your exile, you'd probably feel better about it."

Alkea led the commando to the elevator to go back to the Upper City. She replied, "Some parts are painful. I mean, how can you talk about someone you loved who died?"

Greea struck with her lightsaber at the rakghouls. She remembered learning of them through the old holovids and tried to kill them quickly. She said to Komad, "Do you think we should call Matthew?"

Over all the diseased mutants, John called "Master Komand. There are more coming. We can't kill all these rakghouls and there are more coming. Our weapons are pretty effective against the mutants, we'll attempt to make a clearing for you to run through. Dammit, I feel like we're fighting every single rakghoul on this whole, entire god damm planet."

There was a fimilar, female wisper in Komads here, it told him "go with the marines. Many sith storm troopers are heading this way and if you don't escape you shall die."

As Komand listened to the voice a strange chill went through Komads spin.

"I'll tell you how. You're not the only one who has loved and lost. See, not all clones are created from the same DNA, and not all clones are the same gender. In fact, five years ago, a female clone commando was the leader of Gamma Squad. Her name was ... Amidala. Not long after Gamma Squad was formed, we fell in love. Unfortunately, the Kaminoans found out about this, and had Amidala transferred to another Squad, and put Blade in her place. For a long time I hated Blade and how he had replaced my beloved, especially after I had learned of her death on Onderon. Now I respect and admire Blade as leader of Gamma Squad and as a person, but I still remember Amidala." Demo replied.

Komad listened to the voice of his mother's ghost "Alright, let's head out with the marines. We're outnumbered, and it's obvious that they're the last survivors." Komad said, deactivating his lightsaber and making his way to the elevator back to the Lower City.

Alkea was quiet for a bit as they made their way to the medical facility, slowly but surely. She then spoke, "He's name was Scooter. He wore a white robe of the Jedi. I don't really know where he came from. He betrayed us in a way but I still loved him and I think he loved me too. He killed himself to destroy the spirit of Virul who had possessed me first and then him. The last words he said to me were, 'I guess I'm not getting paid.' He smiled at me and then he died."

"Master Komand. I'm so glad your allive. We really need to talk. I think I've found a way of sending a message to the republic." John said as they reached the elivator "Theres a small communations satalite attached to the sith civilian housing center for families of soldiers who are fighting in the war. It used to send messages to love ones. If we hack into it, we can atleast one message to the republic."

"Alright, though I doubt what good it would do. We came in with a Star Destroyer and we were annihilated. Unless they send a battle fleet, it'll be more of the same, but it's worth a shot." Komad replied.

"Virul. Until he was killed by Kalla Vel three years ago, I swore revenge on him for killing Amidala, a revenge I never got." Demo replied, then limping into the medical facility.

(@steven:think you might want the part of Dar, since Maverick5770 is too busy?)

"Ok, we'll send Gamma Squad as soon as Demo and Alkea get back." Komad replied.

"Thank you doctor." Demo said as soon as the doctor in the medical facility repaired his leg. "No thank you, any soldier for the Republic is welcome here." The doctor replied. Once Demo and Alkea were outside the facility, the got a message from Komad. "We need you back here now, we've just received some important information from John." He said.

Alkea heard the message from her brother. She was kind of sorry that their conversation was going to get cut short so she decided to make the best of it, "Revenge is never the best way to go. It consumes you. I ran away but that didn't help either. What is one to do to continue?"

((Hey Alkonium, nice avatar. I wonder where I could get one just like that :lol: ))

Archived