Home

Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part II: Rise of the Jedi

"I've realised that it's best to move on and learn from the experience. Gain widsom from it, not anger." Demo replied, now easily walking on both legs. "We should get back down to the Lower City, we both know Komad doesn't like to be kept waiting."

When they regrouped with everyone else, Demo decided to talk with Komad alone. "Komad, there is something important I wanted to talk to you about." He said. "Yes, go on." Komad replied. "You are my commanding officer, so I wanted to make sure that you do not have a problem with me having any feelings for your sister." Demo explained. "No, of course not. In fact, I'm glad." Komad responded. "What?" Demo replied, surprised by Komad's response. "Yes, I think it would help both of you." Komad replied. "Thank you Master."

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brother are you trying to set me up on a date? Alkea sent through the Force. It was first time in a long time that she teased him. She liked the soldier and she felt she could let go but wasn't sure. She wasn't quite ready to be that sociable and she wasn't sure on whether or not ot trust in love again.

Reyvan sat at and said to the Bartender:

"Hey,give me a shot of Juma Juice and keep them coming."

"Yes sir.It will be 25 credits."said the bartender.

Reyvan handed the money and started drinking.

"This is getting boring and unpredictable.I wonder what will happen" thought Reyvan.Then,some Bounty Hunters tried to shot him but Reyvan ignited his lightsaber and deflected the blasts.

"I'm never going to this cantina again!" thought Reyvan to himself.

"We're going to create a diversion near the entrance to the Sith Housing Complex, allowing Gamma Squad to sneak in and inform the Republic of our present situation." Komad replied.

"Don't worry, Alkea. I'll be back, I do this all the time." Demo said to Alkea and then rejoined his squad.

"Why sneak when I can just as easily walk through? You lot look like jedi and republicans. I don't.

"You lot have classic clone characterists" He said at the Gamma Squad

"Your head tales and injuries give you away." He said to the jedi.

"I don't. I look just any ordinary bloke who's just had a few drinks. And this way you have a chance to flirt with the bomber."

"I doubt they'd simply let you walk in and access the communications satellite, so I recommend that we get ahold of one of their uniforms, and then we send someone dressed in the Sith Uniform in there to access the communications array. Of course, it would have to be a male human, since otherwise the armour wouldn't fit, and the Sith would be very suspicious." Komad replied. "I agree." Blade added. "I recommend John go, he's the least recognisable out of any of us."

Alkea had cocked her eyebrow at John when he commented on flirting. She detested crude jokes at her expense and had detested them more since she had left. She ignored the brute and listened to the banter to figure out what to do about obtaining a Sith uniform. She looked at her brother incredulously and asked, "Why me?"

Alkea cringed at John's comment inwardly. She was thoroughly annoyed right now and it wsa starting to show in more ways than one. Some of the debris they were standing near was starting to shake. Alkea became aware with what she was doing and calmed down. She said, "Alright then. Where are we heading?" Her voice had a little edge in it.

"Alright, here's the plan: there's a cantina nearby where many Sith Troopers go when off duty. Normally, they'd be resistant to a Jedi Mind Trick, but depending on how drunk they are, persuading them will be much easier. Now, all you need to do is find the drunkest Sith Trooper in there, and persuade him to give you his armour." Komad replied. "Or you could start a drinking contest, keeping yourself sober with the Force, and by the time you opponent has passed out, just pick up his armour and leave."

The debris had managed to stop shaking and Alkea calmed down. She said, "If you want to approach a male and drunken trooper, the best way to do it is with finesee. Believe me, nothing is more powerful than the smile of a woman." She looked at Komad and ask, "What do you think? That way nobody gets drunk over nothing."

"Yeah, good luck in there." Komad said back to Alkea as he watched her enter the cantina.

Back in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, Alkonium knelt before a statue of his wife. "My love, I fear the worst. Our son may have been killed in an attempt to liberate the planet of Taris, and our daughter is still in self-exile on Dagobah. Did they mature enough in the absence? How do we know they still knew to stay away from the Dark Side?" He asked, knowing he would get a response, although his wife had been dead for thirteen years.

Archived