Home

Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part II: Rise of the Jedi

Akea entered the cantina and immediately she wrinkled her nose. She disliked alcohol and here it was like a permanent haze hovering everywhere. I am going to desperately need a shower after this she thought to herself. She walked in and scanned for any obvious Sith and hoped to Force that the plan would work.

Meanwhile, Greea whispered to Komad asking, "Did you notice how the debris shook when John said something to her? It was almost as if she were annoyed, maybe angry."

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Yes, it was very unsettling to me. Now I really want to know what was going on Dagobah for the past three years and what sort of influence Tyrannus was on her. I'm also now interested in what kind of power she, and for that matter I, would have, since we have the same midi-chlorian count, given the proper training. But of course, my midi-chlorian count is still nothing compared to yours." Komad replied. "I do hope she's alright in there. She never did like alcohol, and Tarisian Ale is some of the worst liquor in the galaxy."

Alkea managed to find a few off duty Siths who looked like they were just chillin'. She had handed her lightsaber to Komad before entering since the reaction would not be favorable if she had brought it in. She siddled up and played cutsey with them though their breath nearly wanted to make her vomit. She managed to keep them at arms length while getting invited to a party later in the evening. She smiled a pretty smile and left with the datapad information in her hand remembering to turn around and smile saying, see ya there." She headed towards the door and rolled her eyes. I hope I don't have to go in there again. She came out of the cantina and held the datapad in her hand and said, "We've hit a jackpot."

While Alkea was in the cantina Greea was talking to Komad, "I sensed no deception from Tyrannus. In fact I think he may have been the reason she came back. I think John may have hit a nerve of hers for she was throughly annoyed when he spoke."

"It's not deception if the topic never comes up, meaning he was neither telling the truth nor lies about what happened on Dagobah, because he told us nothing. I feel that all is not all as it seems." Komad replied, then noticed that Alkea had returned from the cantina. "How did it go in there?" He asked, handing his sister's lightsaber back to her.

"Bad idea. That would only draw out more Sith Troops, likely overwhelming us. However, there are alternatives to fighting. I suggest we slip a sedative into their drinks, while we appear to actually be drinking." Komad replied.

"Excuse me brother," Alkea said with a slight sauciness in her voice, "they will more likely have Tarisian ale. If you remember, that stuff is extremely potent. They'll be passed out after three drinks."

Alkea didn't know why but she was thoroughly annoyed with the bloodthirsty soldier. She took a glance at Demo and she calmed down. He understood her pain and she thought that maybe with his help, she could let go.

"They'll be too passed out. In fact even if they do wake up, more likely they'll see Pink Banthas dancing across the room." Alkea was thoroughly annoyed and wished that she had just stayed on Dagobah. At least Tyrannus didn't irk her. He may be blunt but at least he was honest about things. She almost wanted to send the debris she had been shaking earlier at the soldier but glancing at her brother she decided not to though her annoyance was still plastered in her eyes.

"They'll soon be a possible threat. Maybe not today, but that some point they'll kill someone, perhabs one of us, perhabs a jedi, perhabs some kid who want to fetch they're they're lost ball.." Said John, his bloodthirst for sith blood begining to take over.

Alkea couldn't stand it anymore and got directly into John's face, her dark eyes flashing. Her voice was firm and controlled, "You better curb that bloodlust or you may find yourself shoved off a platform. There is no reason to kill anyone. Rules of engagement will be better. No one firing unless fired upon. Got it?"

"You don't scare me jedi! And there is a war going on if you haven't noticed. They're the enemy! If they were in our poistion they wouldn't wait to kill us!" John said darkly looking straight into her eyes.

"Hey hey hey!" Said one of the marines and pulled her back "You two arguing isn't helping!"

Komad sensed that something was not right with John. "That is not the way of the Jedi, or the Republic. To kill Sith in cold blood would bring us down to their level, something I will not do, and will not allow anyone under my command to do so either. To draw first blood is a victory in itself for the Sith. Remember what I said before, there are alternatives to fighting, and I hope to do that by redeeming the Dark Lord of the Sith himself." He said. "We should get moving."

Alkea was still glaring at John. She never removed her gaze until he turned away. She said to Komad, "Well said Brother. We have to get to the Upper City. That's where the party is going to be." She then took firm steps heading back to the elevator. She passed Demo and her hard face softened slightly almost as if she were trying to apologize.

Greea watched Alkea head for the elevator. She gave her husband's hand a squeeze and sent through their bond, He shouldn't have done that and neither should have she. Maybe a brother/sister talk will help. I am worried.

I agree, I'll try to talk to her soon. Komad said back to his wife, also worrying about his sister. He then entered the elevator back up to the Upper City. While in the elevator he try asking Alkea about what happened to her on Dagobah. "Alkea, after you caused that debris to shake earlier, Greea and I have been wondering what happened to you on Dagobah." He said.

Alkea had a feeling that the question would come up. She sighed slightly and ran her fingers through her hair. She said, "I have been training. Living among deadly creatures alters your sense of survival." She was nervous and uncomfortable. Tyrannus had told her once that if she couldn't control her temper, all her hard work would have been for nothing.

The elevator then stopped at the Upper City, where the group was confronted by a group of Sith Sentry Droids. Komad activated his lightsaber and held it in a traditional Soresu defensive stance, ready to block the droids' blaster bolts.

John quickly took cover behind what little space between the elivator door and the elivator wall "They're not firing, odd." John said after half a minute, "Maybe somethings wrong with them. Anyhow, you should disable them before they get the chance."

"I don't think so. I think that Dar knows we're here and who we are. I do agree with you, however, that we should disable them, but I'm guessing that they will fire on us if we try, so I think it would be best to destroy them." Komad replied.

"No need Kaltas. What Dar doesn't know won't kill him," and Tyrannus stepped out from behind the droids. He looked at Komad, "Besides. What better way to infiltrate than to have a couple of droids that formerly belong to the enemy?"

Alkea stared at the scene. She wasn't worried about the droids but more curious and suspicious as to why Tyrannus was getting involved. He did what he pleased but always to keep things in balance. She had seen that. Why he was exerting so much energy to help them, she had no idea and frankly, it made her suspicious.

Tyrannus noticed her staring and said, "I wonder if your sister shares everythign like she used to or is she merely hiding it?"

Tyrannus looked at the trigger happy idiot and said, "Someone that Kaltas knows very well you trigger happy fool. Besides there is no way to get where you need to go without the droids. What is one Sith uniform going to do for you?"

Alkea just stared at Tyrannus. She seemed to be saying with her eyes, Don't provoke him though she knew that Tyrannus did what he pleased.

Archived