Home

What Did Your Revan And Exile Look Like?

LS Revan (named Jasper Kazai)- the white male with the short blonde hair.

DS Revan (named Revan)- the white male with the short black hair and a scar.

LS Exile (named Jasper Kazai)- the white male with shaved light brown hair and a scar.

No DS Exile yet, because I just started my LS Exile two days ago.

By the way... Does anyone know why the short blonde hair male in KotOR had a chunk of one of his ears missing? I always thought it was some sort of error, but I guess it's not. It always kind of bugged me.

I'll go with the canon and what-I-consider-canon-because-there-is-no-real-canon genders:

My Revan was male, and was the... fifth PC head, I believe. The one with the ceaser style haircut, at least (bangs gelled up).

My Exile was female. I forget which model it was exactly... I think it was the third model. I'll double check next time I can get the game installed...

lol. Um none of the characters looked like me so I chose two who looked pretty different...

For Revan I chose that silly one who looks like Angelina... I think it fits her personality a bit because she's got that angry look and it almost shows her inner darksideness..But she's still LS in my game ^_^

Exile was the pretty asian girl...

I wish that they could have made it so they could be aliens...=O Atton is sweet and all but I think a Bao-dur pairing would be greatness!

Here's the Revan models I use.

RevanBastila.jpg

My first, and neutral, Revan character. Looks like she and Bastila are fighting again.

LSRevan.jpg

Light Side Revan. All thoughout the game she never put a foot wrong, she was as light as could be by the time I found the the third Star Map.

MTS2_256034_jelenedra_revan.jpg

Dark Side Revan in The Sims. Groovy. She's just a thug to everyone, wipes out Bastila and Malek and mouths off, thumps or otherwise goes after everyone else.

MaleRevan.jpg

Male Revan. Looks like someone I know. He's the practical one, using light side powers like heal, but dark side ones such as kill as well.

The Exiles are similar, but I have no screenies. Light would be the one with the blonde wavy hair, neutral with the brown ponytail and dark the bobbed haired Asian. Male Exile is the Kyle Katarn lookalike.

Archived