Home

Grog Jr. (Non-Alchoholic Grog)

NinoKadic

What does that taste like? Is it nice?

What does hot sauce mean? What kind of sauce is it?

How much sugar should we add?

What's better, hot or cold water? How hot should the water be? Should we get it from the tap or the kettle?

Wow I remember when I posted a recipe for grog. Then Gabez pwned me by posting the real recipe. I think it was Gabez anyway

What does hot sauce mean? What kind of sauce is it?

Wow, you mean you dont know what hot sauce is?

You know, hot sauce! Its that extremely hot red sauce! There might be a proper name for it, but I'm almost certain that hot sauce is the proper name. Have you never been to an Indian* resturaunt?

*From what I can remember, hot sauce is Indian, although Im proberbly wrong. Its proberbly mexican.

Never had hot sauce at an Indian restaurant. Are you sure you're from England? For some reasons very American to me. I've had hot chutney before, but I don't think that's the same thing.

Never had it with Mexican, either, though I've never gone to a proper Mexican restaurant.

Never had hot sauce at an Indian restaurant. Are you sure you're from England?

Well I was sure up until now. Now I just wish NinoKadic hadnt posted this thread, its really starting to confuse me... Das please delete your post, it makes me look bad... :o:p

edit: on second thought I did have it an an Indian because I remember my dad betting me a fiver I couldnt eat a popadom with loads of hot sauce ontop. I won. And I really wish I hadnt.

• 3 weeks later...

Damnit, I'm still in moderator mode from the Abh Nation. I was tempted to close this thread before I realized that I cannot. And that makes this a very sad Kjølen.

Referencing to the thread, this makes me a very sad Kjølen.

Archived