Home

You've played too much KotOR when...

RC-1162

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
white phosphorous could be related to the thermal detonator... :) if thats a tad powerful, the plasma at least

I think deuterium could make for a nice Thermal Detonator.

And you've played too much KOTOR when

you try to figure out how to use deuterium to make a Thermal Detonator.

you try to use force push during football (either to push the over the goal or right into the goal, or even both).

you insist that the doctor should have used Force Heal instead of those primitive methods (or he should have used it to speed up the healing).

when somebody tels you the Force doesn't exist you use Force Choke and it actually works.

you use Force Persuade to get out of police tickets.

since you brought up football.. :D

...when you try to use the Force to pull the goalee one inch further to stop that penalty

...when you try to use Force Insanity on the Italian players in the finals (how i wich i could do this :D)

...when you try to use Force Choke on the refree who just gave away a red card to your team

Whoa, I jumped to conclusions just then. There are infact medical droids in KoTOR and TSL. In KoTOR, on Taris, Zelka Forn's office (the guy hiding those Republic soldiers), in TSL, on the Harbinger and, if I remember correctly the tomb of Freedon Nadd. I knew it couldn't have been just Episode III. :D

...when you try to use Force Insanity on the Italian players in the finals (how i wich i could do this :D)

Wouldn't work they already are insane. They think their deep sea diving instread of playing football how much more insane can you get? Besides I like italian (or itsy from now on) food, so I think it would be much better to fry them with Force Lightning. Though I must admit it is tough to decide whether to do them rare, medium or well-done. And what sauce to use, maybe something with Selkath in it.

...when you try to use Force Choke on the refree who just gave away a red card to your team

Let me guess, you saw this happening (through the Force perhaps). And I think it would also be a good idea to Force Choke the guy that caused the red card to be given. Don't want to eat that.

OT, you played too much KOTOR when you wonder what Selkath tastes like

... or when you plan to use Selkath in a sauce

... or when you wonder what sauce goes with Selkath

... or when you KNOW what sauce goes with Selkath (tartar sauce is good, but I prefer garlic)

... or when you KNOw what Selkath tastes like

... or when you plan to have Hutt snails with a Selkath sauce (and maybe even Mon Calamari, but keep the Selkath in for KOTOR)

...when you try to use the Force to pull the goalee one inch further to stop that penalty

...when you try to use Force Scourge on the Italian players in the finals (how i wish i could do this :()

...when you try to use Force Choke on the refree who just gave away a red card to your team and on that a-hole Materazzi

i wanted to do ALL OF THESE in today's match. and i fixed a few things accordingly too.

@ jedi3112: i'd agree that we could fry them with force lightning if you dont want Force Scourge, but i think i't fry them to a charred black crisp and then feed them to rabid dogs

...when you do form a company named Czerka and everyone hates it.

...when you establish branches in the Sahara, the Amazon treetops and in the grand canyon.

...when you send your home-made HK 47 on assassination-protocolled mission to eliminate a particular meatbag named Materazzi :xp:

Archived