Home

You've played too much KotOR when...

RC-1162

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you played too much kotor when you think that you can actually build lightsaber and start looking for crystals..... or when you want to use force influence on someone you like to go to movies,.....when you use lightning on your teacher because you got an F.....when you go out with your guys and meet a girl and say she looks like bastilla....when you start beliving that your parents are krea and vrook

eh. becoming a SW fan in the first place these days mean's you lost to the real world :xp:

Isn't that the truth! :snear:

:comp9: You know you've played to much KOTOR when. . .

You start using the insults from the game. (which are pretty good, if I do say so myself)

i.e. Nurf-herder, Core-slimes, ect :lol:

Isn't that the truth! :snear:

:comp9: You know you've played to much KOTOR when. . .

You start using the insults from the game. (which are pretty good, if I do say so myself)

i.e. Nurf-herder, Core-slimes, ect :lol:

hehe, I do that. I usually use schutta and meatbag though. But wasn't Nerf-herder from episode V?

You scruffy-looking nerf-herder!

Who's scruffy-looking?

:lol:

you played too much kotor when you know most of the dialog by heart ( guilty as charged) when you wish that you can build HK 47, when you talk to your friends about kotor and they are not even SW fans ......when you wish that u can light a cigarette with a lightsaber :dev9:

Archived