Home

You've played too much KotOR when...

RC-1162

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, i dont know if i can play the entier game in my head, i didnt get out from Taris. Should maybe try it...

Thats... Special

Tell me more :p Did your characters die in your mind ? did they lvl ?

you know you've played too much KOTOR when you try to justify why you do things such as play the game in your head, on a piece of papaer,etc (I actually do story drawing on occassion but mostly to help with a plot for a fic. I call them plot gizkas)

You imagine seeing pink banthas

you know you've played too much KOTOR when you try to justify why you do things such as play the game in your head, on a piece of papaer,etc (I actually do story drawing on occassion but mostly to help with a plot for a fic. I call them plot gizkas)

You imagine seeing pink banthas

We have a special white jacket for you and a very nice soft room at Hotel Asylum booked just for you. We offer a variety of cocktails like Thorazine Martinis and Lithium Pina Coladas for your drinking pleasure (non-alcoholic if you're under 21, of course, and definitely non-alcoholic if that's the cause of your pink banthas! :D ). After dinner, we'll take you to the relaxing massage-and-electric-shock table. We'll give you Special Medications to prevent withdrawal symptoms from Kotor....

:)

Edit: @RJM--good thing Jimbo and I got married _before_ we got Kotor. ;P

...you played too much when you start explaining these dreams in a high-and-mighty-spoilt-jedi-princess way.

when you wish you could use force kill on that dumb [bEEEEEEP] girl who is always bugging the crap outta ya :D (theres one such in my class)

@ JM12: no wonder everyone liked it :D

@igyman: :lol:

i can just see it now:

"Son, would you like to go to Jae's Hotel Asylum?"

"What is it?"

"You can play more KotOR there."

the kid is there in the next 2 seconds :D

OT:

...when you stop trusting people and get a stuck-up, whiny attitude to be like Carth

:lol:

he might play it on paper then. you really know you have played too much KotOR then :D

Guilty as charged.

I was quite bored one day while working on a project and decided to mod instead. Only problem was that I didn't have a working computer in front of me at the time.

To complete my mod, I needed to play through part of the game...

So I went ahead and drew dumb maps and little dots for npcs so that way I could run through in my mind without missing anything.

Whoops. Umm... do you have room for me, Jae?

:rofl:

_EW_

Archived