Home

You've played too much KotOR when...

RC-1162

...when you think that indian woman and snake, whom she married's babies will look like a trandoshan

*edit*

...whenever you see a cool picture of someone or picture of a hot girl and immediately think to yourself "I wonder if i can skin something in KOTOR or TSL to look like that"

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^

true.

...when you think that Catwoman is a relative of Juhani's.

...when you see the cowboy style stickups on TV, (when they cover the lower half of their faces with a handkerchief) you think that the don't have a lower jaw just like Malak.

Or even better, you cut off a corner off your chin or jaw whatever, to look like Darth Malak without his chin or jaw.

This one is the sickest yet.

You pay (insert huge amount here) $ to (insert company name here) for an exact wearable replica of Darth Revan's full body armor.

Let me see if I can do this,

-Your ringtone for your cell phone is the Star Wars theme.

-You have a chalk board with all of your families names on it and how many light and dark side points they recieved that day (for a couple of months my family did this :D )

:comp9: You know that you've played to much KOTOR when. . .

-You and your older brother start talking about Bastila and Carth like they are real people.

- You and your older brother debate who is hotter, Bastila or Carth :eyeraise:

-You can explain to your dad what a Mandalorian is

You can hear Kreias theme when you go to the toilet.

[Jae in black-and-white striped uniform on a football field]

(points at HerbieZ and then brings hands together at a point over top of head) Oversharing!!

(covers right eye with hand) Roughing the Reader!

(makes a 'number two' sign with fingers of left hand, taps hand on right forearm) Two Drink Penalty!!

(brings right arm from shoulder and points forward) Still First Down!

You know you're playing too much Kotor when you start thinking your dad sounds a lot like Jolee.

Or when you start sounding like Jolee. Scary. :)

[Jae in black-and-white striped uniform on a football field]

(points at HerbieZ and then brings hands together at a point over top of head) Oversharing!!

(covers right eye with hand) Roughing the Reader!

(makes a 'number two' sign with fingers of left hand, taps hand on right forearm) Two Drink Penalty!!

(brings right arm from shoulder and points forward) Still First Down!

You know you're playing too much Kotor when you start thinking your dad sounds a lot like Jolee.

Or when you start sounding like Jolee. Scary. :)

Eh?

Archived