Home

Sites That CLAIM They Give Free Stuff

http://www.freepay.com/Default.html

I'm sure everyone here has been there once, or has seen an ad about it... but is it real?

I know we all see those reviews saying "IT WORKS!" but being a former hacker myself (Dont worry, I've given up hacking and it wasn't here anyways), I know what they do. they hack into computers and email adresses and advertise the site, claiming to be some else and saying it really worked... But can we be SURE this works? Can these people be real? Anyone know for sure?

nothing is free anywhere. either it costs you money directly by hacking into your accounts or indirectly by f***ing up your computer, which causes you to waste all the money you spent on that brand new hard drive.

Step into my shoes. IT rocks here.

the maority of free sites are legit. its just that they don't think you'll get enough people to share with.

and freepay is legit. just need enough people...my friend got one off of one of these free sites.

A few people here have gotten ipods from that free ipod website. No adware or anything but you do have to constantly spam your friends.

Hey nothing wrong with screwing over your friends, whats important is you got something without working for it, be proud!

Archived