Home

Embarassment by Association...

Please do so.

*watches video*

Again, please do so.

Bah.

@TiE²³-

You should have seen some of the pictures people had posted on the temporary /con/ board on 4chan (it was made for posting pictures from ACen (midwest anime convention), the creepiest of which was the balding, ~40 year-old man with a beer gut dressed as Sailor Moon.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm hoping no of you have ever done anything like this outside of halloween when you were 12

I would rather shoot my dog then ever be seen at one of those conventions.

Cloud Strife didn't have short brown hair and he wasn't 6' 5"!!! :xp:

nope and on halloween all i do is walk around in all black with yin yang paint on my face telling tales of how i was hit by a car so watch out or you'll die in a horrible bloody way like i did, then i take their candy

I'm hoping none of you have ever done anything like this outside of halloween when you were 12
I've gone to Anime Boston once, although I didn't dress up for it, and the main reason I went was to go with two of my friends and laugh at the people in costumes.

Anime reminds me of rap music. Once upon a time, it was original, and it turned the world on its ear. Then, everyone and their dog was doing it, and everyone loved it. Then it sucked. Real bad. Forever after.
A lot of it does suck now, but occasionally I'll find an anime I like (for instance the one the character in my avatar and signature is from).

I've gone to Anime Boston once, although I didn't dress up for it, and the main reason I went was to go with two of my friends and laugh at the people in costumes.

Did anyone initiate a Pokemon or Final Fantasy 'esque battle with you to make you leave? :xp:

Halloween 2005 was a real dissapointment, I was hoping that by hiding in the bushes with a bat I could snag a little ill gotten candy. Unfortunately this happened to be there year that hardly anybody decided to go trick or treating. I was able to scare 2 kids out of their candy, which was ****ing pathetic. Before you start feeling bad for the kids, I don't think middle school age kids need to be out trick or treating at that age anyway.

Archived