Home

Favourite EU Books

What is your Favourite EU Books. I haven't read many, but the one that stands out for me is Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter. It is written by Michael Reaves and it gives us a look at Maul's life and it has a great plot. Here's the Book Cover.

maul.jpg

Here is a Summary.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After years of waiting in the shadows, Darth Sidious is taking the first step in his master plan to bring the Galactic Republic to its knees. He meets secretly with his Neimoidian contacts in the Trade Federation to plan the blockade of the planet Naboo. But one member of the delegation is missing, and Sidious does not need his Force-honed instincts to suspect betrayal. He orders his apprentice, Darth Maul, to hunt the traitor, Hath Monchar down. However, when Darth Maul managed to kill the Neimoidian on Coruscant, the information about the Sith Holocron containing information on the Naboo Blockade had reached the ears of an information broker, Lorn Pavan. Following his master's orders, he set immediately sets out to kill Lorn and his robot, I-Five. While saving himself from the Sith Lord, he meets up with Darsha Assant, a Jedi Padawan who was on her mission to earn her Knighthood. Together, they must try to save both the Republic and themselves from the Sith, whom is hot on their trail.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what is your Favourite? Sorry if there was already a Thread on this.

hmmmmmmmmm......I'm gonna have to go with Vector Prime from the New Jedi Order series. Why? because it is dark, it shows alot of suffering, especially on the part of the vaunted heroes. Not to mention the best part of all........The useless flea bitten wookie Chewbacca is finally put out of my misery.

Not to mention the best part of all........The useless flea bitten wookie Chewbacca is finally put out of my misery.

I ought to ban you.

I have to echo the love for Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter, as it's one of the best SW novels I've ever read. Excellent characterization, an intriguing plot, likeable protagonists and, of course, one of the most sinister baddies in literary and movie history, Darth Maul. Superb read.

I'm a big fan of the X-wing series of novels, if you couldn't tell already by my username. My favorite out of all of them is the very last book in the series, Starfighters of Adumar, by Aaron Allston. Utterly hilarious. I'd recommend it to anyone, even if you're not a big fan of the series. It's great just by itself.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived