Home

Best avatar

Gabez

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First, you said "I bet you not"

That's not even a sentence.

Then you repeated yourself but added some words to make it almost a sentence, but it was about 15 minutes after the last post and it was a double post so as a mod, I called you on it.

And finally, NJ stands for Neil Joshi...

Yes, no sentence because you did not set the period. On the other hand: "I bet you not." - A perfect sentence, directly addressing what you've said just before me. Then "I said I bet you won't vote for it!!" is also a totally perfect sentence in context to what you've said. And you called me? Never. The phone didn't ring. Also, the double post wasn't my fault, it was because you did not reply fast eunuch.

And finally, yes, but your name is Neil Joshi, and not NJ.

Seriously folks :dozey: who took Neil's brain?

I vote you am.

Cults don't have human sacrafices and cannabalism, it's just a commonly percepted myth like George Bush understanding something relevant or people liking an Eminem song for the actual song, not the sample he puts into the chorus and shouts over. It doesn't happen! At least not on thursdays, there is a PETA meeting next door and the smell of goat blood puts Geoff off so he is unsteady with his axe. It's an ironic shame. NJ, do you mind if I organize this? It would be a lot easier if you said yes, Tom wouldn't appreciate having to haul that huge order of chicken eyes all the way back to Bristol, especially considering the state his Volvo is in.

Archived