Home

Best avatar

Gabez

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey this was a great place until FDR became President. It would have gotten better if Barry Goldwater had been elected instead of LBJ, but LBJ was a ****, and thus the Vietnam War dragged on. It got slightly better for the 2 terms Reagan served, Jimmy Carter was very butthurt about it. Then Bush Sr. got in and raised taxes after he said he wouldn't raise taxes but did, then he went and said that Atheists weren't Americans. Then came the Clinton years, he could balance a budget but not do too much else.

JOKE:

George Bush dies (hallelujah) and goes to hell.

The devil says ok we got three suites for the presidancy you can choose which one you want to spend eternity in and we'll kick that person out.

The first is Nixon creating a wall that stretches on forever.

Dubya says: aw no man my back couldn't handle that.

Ok says the devil lets try the next one

Theres Carter shovelling horse **** for eternity

Dubya says: aw no man, the smell would be hell on my sinus.

Ok, no problem says beelzebub, lets try the last one.

And there's Bill Clinton tied to a bed with Monica Lewinski on top shagging away for eternity.

George immediatley jumps at the prospect.

Fantastic! says the devil, right off you go Monica.

Hey, from now on, George Bush Sr is "George I" and the current prez is "George II." Let's hope we don't get another George Bush in office or it's 1776 again.

Also, we can refer to Gulf War as "Gulf War I" and Iraqi Freedom/bull****/etc as "Gulf War II..." if we can call their pathetic attempts a real war. The war's been over. We friggin' won; that's why we're over there and they're not here.

Archived