Home

LEGO KOTOR?

@RH, I'm not the one who wants fully posable representations of 14 year old girls;)

*Ladies and gentlemen, that plop and splashing sound you just heard whilst reading the above post was RJM's brain falling into the storm drain from the gutter... and it will soon be out to sea.* :xp:

You nasty person, you! :disaprove

LOL You know I dig Mira, and she may be kinda kinky but she's legal...unlike your SW fantasy girl. So at least my brain isn't at the depth of K.O.ing firaxa as it falls;)

My Star Wars 'fantasy girl' is far from Mission, Bastila, or anyone else in the KotOR games or Star Wars movies, I assure you. ;) -RH

*Ladies and gentlemen, that plop and splashing sound you just heard whilst reading the above post was RJM's brain falling into the storm drain from the gutter... and it will soon be out to sea.* :xp:

Humor mode way, way, way on:

Memo on RJM's Brain

To: Everyone, but Especially Those Who Still Have Pure Minds

Re: Disposition of RJM's Brain

We regret to inform everyone that RJM's brain has been rejected by the Sewage Treatment Plant. The reason for this is a. excess contamination with filth and b. inadequate facilities to clean this dirty mind, in spite of the fact that we filter and process about 5 million tons of crap a day, probably because he got that internet in his basement not too long ago.

We reported RJM's appearance in our plant to both the Sith and Jedi Standards for Cleanliness, and they, in a rare fit of agreement, have declared his dirt load to be greater than the capacity of this plant, second only to Sithy (who was rejected decades ago, nay, before he was even born because even the Force foresaw his 'abilities'.).

Rather than throw his mind into the sea where it would cause irreparable damage to the ecosystem of purity, we have elected to either let it continue to fester in the gutter forever, bury it, or some other as-yet-undetermined action (suggestions welcome). We are currently awaiting the arrival of the Level 1 Hazmat suits from the Centers for Disease Control in order to have the option of executing the latter 2 choices.

If you should encounter his brain, remember that it is terribly contaminated. Please do not pick it up, communicate with it, touch it, or in any other way make contact with it. Run away with your eyes closed, mouth shut, and ears plugged. If you are accidentally dirtied, please first dunk yourself in an entire tank of disinfectant and follow up with a 6 hour long shower. Following that, contact both your primary care practitioner and the Centers for Disease Control for further instructions. IV antibiotics are generally required to combat this biohazard.

We thank you for your attention on the matter of RJM's brain, and hope you will not find yourself too contaminated with his mere thoughts. We now return you to a hopefully fruitful discussion of Kotor Legos.

:):):):)

Heh, just think, I don't raz people I hate. :D

It would've been the best comeback ever, but you forgot to mention, in the case of the brain making contact with anything within a 20 foot radii after first detachment, the scrambling of a spermicide pumptruck squadron, as per regulation #1337 of the Johnnyius Hornius act of '85. Coruscantiens paid good tax dollars for those trucks.

It was beautifully written, and aside from that slight omission, quite worthy of my hall of dissage and retort (I can have the plaque gold plated for an extra $5;)). You have even surpassed that hall and attained a recognition I give to only a select few forumites...

-100 MOJO points!!!:cool:

Of course now I will expect much more from you, as do I from all the MOJO faithful:)

Best comeback post ever!:D

It also would've been better if you had authored the comeback, seeing as how it was you I accused of pedophilia (I still mantain his guilt as long as he requests a mission doll:D) and you who couldn't come up with a good comeback.;)

(MP)X(.991):(

Of course it's related to the topic. It's common knowledge that LEGO users are the most legendary sexpots in universal history.

Heh, just think, I don't raz people I hate.

Now I'm blushing. Thank you:)

Although, I don't see what's so bad about Sithy? He's not so bad, you should've seen him last week when we were chilling with a couple twilek checks (those headtail girls grow the best...uhh...potatoes...smokeless potatoes) he was a perfect gentleman.

It also would've been better if you had authored the comeback, seeing as how it was you I accused of pedophilia (I still mantain his guilt as long as he requests a mission doll:D) and you who couldn't come up with a good comeback.;)

(MP)X(.991):(

Yeah, well... You're the one focusing on something nasty, I wasn't. Hence my 'RJM's mind is in the gutter' statements. Jae understood what I was saying. ;)

Lastly, action figures, either of the 3" or the 12" variety, are definately the farthest thing from an erotic stimuli you can get. Unless... you are admitting knowing something 'erotic' about them that we don't?

But if you did, that actually wouldn't surprise me. :p

You have even surpassed that hall and attained a recognition I give to only a select few forumites...

-100 MOJO points!!!:cool:

Of course now I will expect much more from you, as do I from all the MOJO faithful:)

OMG, OMG, (faints). I can't imagine what I'd do with 1 Mojo point, much less -100! I'll aim to meet your high standards. :D

Now I'm blushing. Thank you:)

Although, I don't see what's so bad about Sithy? He's not so bad, you should've seen him last week when we were chilling with a couple twilek checks (those headtail girls grow the best...uhh...potatoes...smokeless potatoes) he was a perfect gentleman.

Nothing wrong with him--he's just farther down the perversion scale than you are, though you're giving it a good try at catching up. :D

As long as there's a Lego Ebon Hawk with doors that work and a figure for each of the crew, I'll be happy.

But you gotta have the working doors. It's no fun if you can't put the people inside the ship.

(Jae breathes a sigh of relief at being able to somehow get back on topic)

Edit: @DI below--No matter who it is, just thank God it's not Kreia. :)

Absolutely. And it should be sturdy, not one of these modern sets built on 15 base plates that falls apart if you try to retro-fit it...

My Star Wars 'fantasy girl' is far from Mission, Bastila, or anyone else in the KotOR games or Star Wars movies, I assure you. ;) -RH

Who does that leave? Mara Jade, Tionne, Sariss or Alora? (Tavion ain't worth mentioning... )

:xp:

They are all pretenders as well... they all don't even make a hottie list. -RH

My guess would be a certain redheaded mech girl who has her own fleet and robot army:xp:

The main thing that moved me away from legos was the fact that over time as many pieces as possible were converted into large unique one-pieces, so it was like "attach wing piece to fuselage piece, that's it, you're so creative" there seems to be less emphasis on the building and engineering and more on having something that takes 2 minutes from box to playtime.

The main thing that moved me away from legos was the fact that over time as many pieces as possible were converted into large unique one-pieces, so it was like "attach wing piece to fuselage piece, that's it, you're so creative" there seems to be less emphasis on the building and engineering and more on having something that takes 2 minutes from box to playtime.

You obviously have been using the kiddy 'Duplo' Lego's again... :roleyess:

You definately cannot build this set in 2 minutes. :xp:

That being the only set I would ever buy (except for the technics, they might still have some good stuff?).

But in general it seems that in a lot of situations instead of using their imagination and existing bricks to produce the look or function they want to achieve they just make one plastic saving piece to fill the blank spot. It looks better with unique pieces, but it still seems lame.

Jimbo's already got dibs on a certain redhead. :D

Yeah, if you try to find a set that doesn't make just 1 thing, you have to pay a zillion bucks for a 1 million piece set with stuff you couldn't possibly use. I tried to find something for my kids and finally gave up and just got them the Knights set.

I grew up with the non-specialized sets, and what did my sisters and I build? Houses (the windows and doors were cool--they'd open and shut) and (no surprise) hospitals. We weren't terribly creative.

@Jae, I'm not sure what you mean, are you agreeing that the pieces are too oversized and specialized, or disagreeing?

I always preferred the sets be as complicated as possible, I want to build the wall not insert a wall piece:lol:

Jimbo's already got dibs on a certain redhead.

Huh? Jimbo likes Redhawke as much as "Redhawke" does?

@Jae, I'm not sure what you mean, are you agreeing that the pieces are too oversized and specialized, or disagreeing?

I always preferred the sets be as complicated as possible, I want to build the wall not insert a wall piece:lol:

I'm agreeing they're too specialized. The unspecialized sets aren't packaged in reasonable sizes. You have to buy a huge set or none at all, at least at the stores, I haven't looked online. There's no small or medium size unspecialized sets, so it's all or nothing.

They're oversized so stupid people don't sue when they allow their too-young kids to play unsupervised with the small pieces and the kid chokes.

Huh? Jimbo likes Redhawke as much as "Redhawke" does?

Jimbo's red-headed wife. ;)

@Jae, That makes more sense, although I always did like "theme" blocks (just never had enough of one style to make anything halfway decent:xp: ) I just don't want all the work taken out of it:lol:

Jimbo's red-headed wife.

HA! I knew there was some secret reason why you were so kewl:xp:

Now that you're out of the closet you are mandatorily drafted into the Ahto Red Power Movement (We've got ninjas and everything:D)!

HA! I knew there was some secret reason why you were so kewl:xp:

Now that you're out of the closet you are mandatorily drafted into the Ahto Red Power Movement (We've got ninjas and everything:D)!

:lol:

I wasn't in the closet, the subject just never came up before. Had I known about the ARPM, I'd have announced it much sooner. Now I have an excuse to pull those shuriken out of the drawer. :D

As long as there's some Kotor legos or anything else Kotor around, I'm in.

Archived