Home

LEGO KOTOR?

Yeah,imagine if they would made LEGO outta KOTOR?yeah,that would be......

what do you think of it?

Well it could be possible, because they made Lego Star Wars and are soon releasing Lego Star Wars II, but I doubt that it would be as popular as KOTOR.

I just wish you could buy an entire platoon of lego stormtroopers(or Clones), but you can't.

If we pester Lego enough they might! ;)

*Goes off to spam emails to Lego about needing mini-fig sets of Battle Droids, Super Battle Droids, Droidekas, EPII Clone Troopers, EPIII Clone Troopers, and Storm Troopers.*

^^^^

*Ladies and gentlemen, that splashing sound you just heard whilst reading the above post was RJM's brain falling into the gutter...*

When did it make it out of the gutter?

(Jae wonders when Kotor legos would be released, so she could build them for her kids to make sure all the pieces are there, of course. :D )

Best set not made yet... LEGO Coruscant (3 billion pieces, 20 foot diameter) some assembly required:lol:

Ack. That sounds like something my parents would get for my kids as revenge on me. "Jae, I got this wonderful gift for your kids. They'll adore it! And it says it only takes 8 weeks to assemble and requires just 58 lithium batteries! And it makes all sorts of really loud noises, and think about the physiology they'll learn because those sounds are just like noises made by real bodies!"

Archived