Home

[Fic] Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic III The Second Sith War

To Pottsie:

Thanks for your warm welcome. I just read the Beginning of the Galactic Empire, it's way good for front part and middle part, but a little loose on the end. It gives me a feeling that it's not finished (No offense here, just my opinion.)

Sure, I will read yours...If I have time...Guaranteed.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention that can the fiction a little more realistic? I don't think Revan and Bastila can handle Freedon Nadd, Ajunta Pall, Tulak Hord, Marko Ragnos, and Naga Sadow, or can they? At least not in the game. One of them is very tough because they're ancient Sith Lords. Of course, unless you type in the cheat codes...That's possible. LOL. Just joking.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ john_ctg: Thanks and I hope you have a great time on the Forums.

To be honest, I think that this has been Revanscool's best Fic so far. I rate:

1. KOTOR III: The Second Sith War

2. The Beginning of the Galactic Empire

3. The Threads of an Old Order

Threads of an Old Order is rated last, because I don't know much about it yet and I doubt that The Second Sith War can be beaten as Revanscool's best Fic.

@ connor: Yes it is.

@ john_ctg: Thanks and I hope you have a great time on the Forums.

To be honest, I think that this has been Revanscool's best Fic so far. I rate:

1. KOTOR III: The Second Sith War

2. The Beginning of the Galactic Empire

3. The Threads of an Old Order

Threads of an Old Order is rated last, because I don't know much about it yet and I doubt that The Second Sith War can be beaten as Revanscool's best Fic.

@ connor: Yes it is.

Well I just got confused: how many KOTOR III out there? At least I saw 3 versions, one revanscool, one yours, and another one is also yours.

But however, keep up...

Hi everyone, this will be my new fanfic after I'm finished with The Beginning of The Galactic Empire. It's about Revan's return to the Republic only to find the Jedi Order in tatters and to help rebuild it into the next great war. For starters, I'll write you the opening text crawl.

Star Wars

Knights of the Old Republic III: The Second Sith War

Mandalorian War Hero: Revan Skywalker has returned from the Unknown Regions in his search for the Sith. He decides to put it on hold and return to Coruscant to see Bastila Shan again. But he returns to see an empty temple, Revan then realizes that he and the Jedi Exile and Bastila must rebuild the Order if the Republic is to survive the events set in motion. For the Sith are waiting for the oppurtune striking moment.

Hello Jimmy I read your Story of KOTOR 3 and to say the Least The Jedi Masters did Die in part two Lord of the sith But I am going to give you a little advice Can Bastila and Revan stop kissing so much can we get a little more action and I was hoping in time Bastila ends up pregnant just hopeful thinking And I thought it was cool Revan is such a Romantic but what if your Character is a female Does she marry Carth Onasi and I see you have made Revan A Skywalker is he Related to Luke Skywalker and Breanna is Handmaiden right I never knew that but hey very nicely written it be nice if Revan Falls to the Darkside again hehe I guess I just Like playing the Darkside of it all

Very nice work by the way

ok if Revan is a jedi wheres Zaalbar and Mission and Canderous so far ive read i havent seen these three yet hope you put them in if you havent already done so

Read this Fic carefully and Canderous is in some scenes. Also, you haven't made much of a big deal with other Characters, so why Mission and Zaalbar?

I think its cause Sion Hated Kreia but its just my opinion

well im kinda behind here but i was kinda hoping Mission and Dustil get together besides Mission is pretty cute even for a Tri'lek but its up to you i just joined a few days ago and pottsie thanks

Please use the edit link if you'd like to add more thoughts to a post--if you have any questions on that, please feel free to PM me.

Welcome to LF, too! --Jae

First off, welcome to the forums DarthRevan73.

And about that, i wouldn't mind, but i would have prefered Dustil and Brianna.

Jason I've heard that the Dustil/Mission paring is very popular and I don't want to see Brianna with anyone else, but the Exile. Also DarthRevan73, Tri'lek is spelled Twi'lek.

I wouldnt mind it either Jason besides Dustil is a Hottie so is Breanna i didnt know the Handmaiden had a name til reading this i remember when played I couldnt Persuade her enough to tell me her name but of course im physically a female so that might made lots of sense i really wanted jaden and Breanna together

Thank you Pottsie for correcting me I think your my hero *smiles* but i think they would gone good together

Hi I'm new.. But I thought this fic ROCKED!!!! Although I would've done a Bianna/Dustil or Brianna/Mical relationship. Anyway great work

Welcome to the Forums DarthDani23. I thought the Fic was good too, juding by the fact of how many posts I have in this one Thread. But like all great Fics, it needs work on. Personally this is my favourite of Master Jimmy's Fics.

Archived