Home

The Entertainment Centre Awards 2006!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and i believe stinger has also written one? i'm not really sure. its been a while.
actually, i have two of them. one is finished, although i've been heavily weighing the decision to rewrite the ending so its more of a standalone work than it currently is. the other one is just about complete, and it is being written to be pretty much a standalone work. there will be sequels, though. ;)

After Carefully looking over all my favorite fanfics, I have come up with the following:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Character: Jeez from Betrayal and Retribution: Percieved Reality by~Stingerhs

Most Original/Creative Fanfic: Betrayal and Retribution: Percieved Reality by~Stingerhs

Most Addictive Fanfic: Star Wars: Heart of the Guardian by~JediMaster12

Best Writer: JediMaster12

Best Fanfiction: Betrayal and Retribution: Percieved Reality by~Stingerhs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It may only look like I read two fanfic, but I actually read quite a few of them. Betrayal and Retribution: Percieved Reality and Heart of the Guardian were my two most favorite.

GOOD LUCK STINGERHS AND JEDIMASTER12!!!!

Altough i ain't gonna vote, i have two ideas for the sections. Most Improved Fic and Most Improved Writer.

Nice idea Jason, I'll put those up and my Votes. Also four new things to vote for.

Best Hero

Best Heroine

Best Villian

Best Villainess

On another note, you don't have to nominate every category, but it would be nice as those are the main ones. I'll add the new sections now. Feel free to edit your posts and add them on.

Also Jason, I hope you vote sometime either this year or next year.

This isn't the final Awards, but here are the scores so far. Keep in mind that these could change over the next few months.

Best Character: Jae Onasi from The Adventures of Jolee Bindo by Jae Onasi

Best Hero: (Needs more votes...)

Best Heroine: (Needs more votes...)

Best Villian: (Needs more votes...)

Best Villainess: (Needs more votes...)

Best Plot: The Adventures of Jolee Bindo by Jae Onasi

Best Plot Twist: In Victim of Betrayal, when Wefive kills Seliqa

Most Underrated Fic: Amongst the Ruins by Niner_777/The Droid and the Lightsaber by Mace_MacLeod

Most Original/Creative Fanfic: The Adventures of Jolee Bindo by Jae Onasi

Most Addictive Fanfic: The Plight of Darkness by ForceFightWMe12

Best Sequel: Galactic Conquest - Rebel Rebound by RC 1162/Victim of Betrayal by Sabretooth

Best Trilogy: Heart of the Guardian Trilogy by JediMaster12

Best Written/Best Grammar: Jae Onasi

Best Writer: Jae Onasi

Most Improved Writer: (Needs more votes...)

Most Improved Fic: (Needs more votes...)

Best Fanfiction: The Adventures of Jolee Bindo by Jae Onasi

i think youre overdosing on the voting list, Pottsie. the older members and readers will forget what they voted for when they click the "Post Reply" button :D. seriously though. An incomplete fic will obviously be completed by the time the year ends, and so, thats un-needed. secondly, we have a great critic, Mach. so obviously, we cant have any more, so that field is a no-need as well. thirdly, "Best Completed Fic" is the same as "Best Fic". no need for that as well.

don't worry. just you wait and see, by the end of the year your thread will be flooded with votes. you just need to give others some time to read :)

i think youre overdosing on the voting list, Pottsie. the older members and readers will forget what they voted for when they click the "Post Reply" button :D. seriously though. An incomplete fic will obviously be completed by the time the year ends, and so, thats un-needed. secondly, we have a great critic, Mach. so obviously, we cant have any more, so that field is a no-need as well. thirdly, "Best Completed Fic" is the same as "Best Fic". no need for that as well.

don't worry. just you wait and see, by the end of the year your thread will be flooded with votes. you just need to give others some time to read :)

I must be going crazy. I'll remove those off the list.

Archived