Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can't do animated dude, we've said that a lot. i'm not the original creator of this thread, for those of you just joining us; i took over when he stopped along with my buddy lord rengal. we are not as skilled as he is, so we CANT make new objects and CANT animate things; we can just change the color scheme of things, and the only weapons we can mess with are the DC-17m, DC-17 sniper, and the DC-17 AA (and we can add effects like lasers).

and i'm sorry but i can't do slayer 17 or some commando's requests until they fix their double posts.

some people are being dumb...and the dude's talking about the mod. an independent mod is coming out. looks pretty good. it'd be pretty awesome if you could somehow take these and put them into the game. i'd use it. good job, dudes who are doing this. you should seriously take this up as a hobby. sell it on ebay...if you paint...

• 2 weeks later...

lol thats a good idea...unless i get sued for using star wars items or something dumb like that. sorry i've been away from the site for so long guys. don't worry though; got three days off this week so i'll hopefully get to do at least one of these.

and slayer17 its not going to be either of yours unless you delete one of those double posts.

Would Photoshop 4.0 work to do this, thanks.

yes it does work too. i got adobe photoshop speaking of which! w00t!

As far as the animations go, when I get photoshop again, I can mod the commando's to add animations to them, but only if the commando modders don't mind.

And as for making new commando mods, untill I start playing with photoshop again, I CAN'T do them. However, eventually I will be able to, and then and ONLY then will i start working on requests. I'll let you guys know when i have photoshop again :)

I just wanted to say i went through all of these posts and these commandos are amazing. I've tried doing some modifications before and they look nowhere near as professional as yours do. I do have a request but i'm still working on the details of it.

edit:

I tried photoshopping commandos again (to lighten the load). It worked better than last time but i'm still copying and pasting from the old posts. I wish I knew how to do more than color changes. Here's what I did with photoshop 7.0

edit2:

I figured since it's General LiWar, he needed new shoulder armor so i incorporated the hayabusa armor from halo 3:

General LiWar

LiWar.jpgLiWarUp.jpg

1. RC-0318 "Nyke"

2. Matte Black and Lime green

3. DC-17 Anti-Armor

4. Green "Y" filled top to bottom on chest, green middle down helmet and green on legs somewhere. Purple shocking around the AntiArmor's barrel. Three purple scratchs on chest.

can you make me one like this:

Name: Prudii

Description: All black but with a dark red HUD and dark red mando scull on chest

gun: DC-17 With the sniper attachment

position on team: Sniper

Not Animated

(this is for a friend of mine)

Name: Jai'galaar

Description: Dark grey armour, orange hud,black mando scull on chest and neepads.

Gun: Blaster attachment wth laser sight

Position on team: sargeant

not animated

Thanks!

Any chance on getting mine done?

I can try but I only have a dark grey model

edit:

I worked on getting a black commando model so check this weekend

edit 2:

I finished Jai'galaar and Prudii (in that order)

Jaigalaar.jpgPrudii.jpg

edit 3:

I went through and found what i think was the first remaining request

Omegaboxer (I did a second version b/c i didn't like the first)

Omegaboxer.jpgOmegaboxer2.jpg

next on my list to do is Adenn Kyramud

AND to all who re-request and newly request, i will make sure you have no double posts (in this thread anyways) before making your commando so be sure to edit and combine old ones.

If this thread is still active, could someone design me one of those?

1. Comm

2. Green visor with a dark tint, Cyan/Dark purple Shoulder pads, normal white armor

3. An Average DC-17 with maybe a red glow instead of blue?

4. Don't bother with animations

5. So, green visor with a dark tint, Cyan/Dark purple shoulder pads, normal white armor. Could you stick an antenna on his back, Blue jumpsuit (Underclothing).

Ok, I'll see what I can do. It's about third on the list due to my abilities and the users that need to fix double posts. what do you exactly want with the

Cyan/Dark purple shoulder pads

Is it gradiented or one cyan one purple? Let me know, the 2 ahead of yours should be fairly quick

also, if you've requested commandos in the past, check this page i did some work. these are my blank models i'm using if anyone else wants to try their hand at this?

Shells.jpg

Just Finished Adenn Kyramud (check it out, i made a pistol holster) and Avenger (Adenn is first)(Sorry, I'm not that good at blood):

AdennKyramud.jpgAvenger.jpg

Some Commando Fixed his double post (by deleting both, oh well) here's what he wanted:

Name: Nade (Also Make Avatar)

Colors: grey with a navy blue stripe down it

Weapon: Grenade Launcher

Details: A holster with a revolver-type pistol with green acid marks all over it (if u can)and on any side

Nade:

Nade.jpgNadeavatar.jpg

now onto Comm (sorry Mandokarla-Dral but fire armor is beyond my abilities and Slayer17 you need to fix your double post)

Finished Comm (I went with the gradient b/c you didn't respond and it looked cool)

Comm.jpgCommAvi.jpg

Here's one i did for a friend:

Name: Murphy

Colors: Orange with gray or blue secondary

Weapon: DC-17 anti-armor attachment and arm chainsaws

Murphy.jpg

Nade and Murphy are HOT... I think a worthy substitute has shown himself for this thread until my computer (which recently killed itself, don't know if I told you guys) is fixed.

Thanks, my friend (calls himself aggroCraig) wants a whole arm to be a chainsaw. So I'm working on that now

I'll work on those; thankfully my ancient laptop decided to cooperate and I was able to get an image of flames... is this what you meant (and yeah I know over all the plates, but the image I have so far? anygood? or not what you had in mind?)?

netraaloroq4.png

(this is for a friend of mine.)

1. Name of the commando: Ne'tra Alor

2. Color and basic idea: Black shiny under coat with flames over the top and on each plate of armor there is a set of flames. and Fire resistant armor.

3. Type of gun: DC-17 w/ flame thrower atatchment (blue flame)

4. Animated:Not.

5. Details: can't think of anything else but my friend keeps bugging me so (not to be like annoying or anything but) could you hurry up so i can shut him up?

It looks good to me, I dont know if Mandokarla-Dral was going to be on anytime soon or exactly what he wanted, but i wanted to catch up which i pretty much did except for that one.

I finally pleased my friend after 7 versions

HELL YA

thats cash

MURPHY FULLY LOADED

Edit: I realized the laser shouldn't be on top so i fixed that

Murphy6.jpgMurphyFixed.jpg

Archived