Home

Well, I wrote a song. *Warning* Contains possibly disturbing concepts.

El Sitherino

So I was bored and was having a discussion about emo music and how it's always "wah my girlfriend left me blah blah blah". Well no more, I have decided to create the subgenre of Fagmo, a.k.a Gay-emo.

It's essentially emo, but with homosexual subject matter.

Zed and I will be recording vocals and guitar work for it sometime, possibly tomorrow.

Here's how it goes.

*No. just, no.* ~ET

I hope you're doing the guitar for this. Because I have it on good authority that Zed doesn't know a fret from a vagina.

Anyway, this would be pretty emo if you cried towards the end and put in something about dead puppies on a highway. Bonus points if you manage to only use E and A# power chords throughout the song.

I hope you're doing the guitar for this. Because I have it on good authority that Zed doesn't know a fret from a vagina.

Anyway, this would be pretty emo if you cried towards the end and put in something about dead puppies on a highway. Bonus points if you manage to only use E and A# power chords throughout the song.

Extra bonus for drop D tuning. Single finger fretting for the nu-metal/emo win!

Extra bonus for drop D tuning. Single finger fretting for the nu-metal/emo win!

I wonder if it's only a matter of time before some emo creates a bass with DEAD tuning.

Zed could probably get away with bending a note until it goes way out of tune, saying something like it's a representation of his soul dying every day with each myspace that goes uncommented.

I think you should have waited Sith, like those people who post weird blogs about how they are feeling or how they don't like someone, then they regret that everyone has seen it before you can delete it.

<-- Also, straight fours. 4444 :\

Archived