Home

King Cheeze has been hacked!

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've known this for a while... uh, actually this one is new, the last one was some just black screen that said 'owned,' first one was a hacking done by a MEDICAL COMPANY (but didn't that look sexy on their records), so uh, the CGI main page is just, you know, hack grounds.

Wow. This brings back haunting memories of when I posted in every forum I go to about the time my dad got hacked.

And you were the only guys who noticed. xD Afterwards, everyone was all "WTF are you talking about?"

I have to agree with Kar on the "hackers aren't an hero" thing. They waste their valuble time to make other people's lives slightly annoying. Or miserable if they're technologically retarded. Savvy? :/

I have to agree with Kar on the "hackers aren't an hero" thing. They waste their valuble time to make other people's lives slightly annoying. Or miserable if they're technologically retarded. Savvy? :/

Even though you said your dad thought it was hilarious and saved screencaps. :xp:

God, people like that annoy me. Right along with the people who like to make viruses and attack people with them.

Haha! Your computer runs slower now and it's making a funny noise! These people need lives...and girlfriends.

Or miserable if they're technologically retarded. Savvy? :/

You've seen Dead Man's Chest recently haven't you Mashi?

Archived