Home

King Cheeze has been hacked!

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL, Cheez, you crack me up! But seriously, why all the hatin'? I mean, c'mon Jmac, for someone that's trying to act cool you sure don't seem to realize how retarted (NO! not retarded, retarted, that's how unintelligle this is becoming) it is to fight online and try to upkeep it's existance. You're basically attacking everyone here and actually fighting to keep this argument alive. And Smon's comment was more meant as a joke than a threat as he didn't challenge you, he was a spectator. So don't hate! Especially people who hadn't done anything until you made them act!

Everyone else, you're my friends but please, let's just stop this right now and not encourage him. Better yet, why don't we make this thread semi-intelligent by making peace? That's what I'd do. So here it is: Jmac, I forgive you (You never said anything to me, but your attitude really put me off and made me hate you), but don't act like such a jerk from now on. Flaming from this point, or more specifically, flaming this post just proves my previous opinion right, and will end in something bad...like Vocabu-pwning! And everyone else, just put this all behind you for the love of Tim's next game!!!

tl;dr

I'd kill us too.
Cheer up, emo kid!

LOL, Cheez, you crack me up! But seriously, why all the hatin'? I mean, c'mon Jmac, for someone that's trying to act cool you sure don't seem to realize how retarted (NO! not retarded, retarted, that's how unintelligle this is becoming) it is to fight online and try to upkeep it's existance. You're basically attacking everyone here and actually fighting to keep this argument alive. And Smon's comment was more meant as a joke than a threat as he didn't challenge you, he was a spectator. So don't hate! Especially people who hadn't done anything until you made them act!

Everyone else, you're my friends but please, let's just stop this right now and not encourage him. Better yet, why don't we make this thread semi-intelligent by making peace? That's what I'd do. So here it is: Jmac, I forgive you (You never said anything to me, but your attitude really put me off and made me hate you), but don't act like such a jerk from now on. Flaming from this point, or more specifically, flaming this post just proves my previous opinion right, and will end in something bad...like Vocabu-pwning! And everyone else, just put this all behind you for the love of Tim's next game!!!

THAT IS SO ****ING TRUE.

She loves me. She just doesn't know it yet.

Watch it, there was this one broad this one time this one place and then she threatened to kill me, and turned into an Emo kid, and her looks went to ****, and then she scratched the **** out of my arm when I ignored her.

I'm sorry, but that was not a compliment, and as I guess you didn't understand the post, it is everyone's contributions that make up this entity of Doom and admitted Hilarity. If it weren't for them, you would not have gotten so far. *Works on Anti-Tim RPG*

Can I be the beatnik who plays the bongos while you say that? Because that was deep.

Dammit, I post too slow.

Fo' sho'.

Also, I have an 16 Mbit connection, I can post fast as hell.

I'm sorry, but that was not a compliment, and as I guess you didn't understand the post, it is everyone's contributions that make up this entity of Doom and admitted Hilarity. If it weren't for them, you would not have gotten so far. *Works on Anti-Tim RPG*
Don't deny your love for me. When you keep your emotions inside they'll eventually overflow at an inopportune time. You wouldn't want to be at a job interview and then suddenly smother the guy interviewing you in kisses that were meant for me.

***Edit***

And yeah, I censored myself on that last part, I know you want to do more "exotic" things to me.

Wow...consider this thread a trainwreck from which there is no escape. Words and realities twist unto the passengers, their failed attempts at freedom fueling the stupidity and hilarity that is this thread.

My opinion of censorship can't be summed up with a million poop words

Catgirls are ****ing hawt.

You seem to be missing the point, she'd gone Emo and she didn't look real good anymore.

Archived