Home

King Cheeze has been hacked!

Go Milo, you're my hizzome skizzilet biscizzit, so here's somethin' pimpin'. I have no imagination, so just imagine something cool.

Damn, the ladies all love me.

I see milo's been keepin' his Pimp Hand strong.

I use it a lot.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So...how do we report an entire topic?
You laughed. Don't deny it.

Oh' date=' Jmac, I'd like to see you try to tell me what to do. I've been known to draw blood with my nails on several occasions, not to mentions that my fists of fury hurt like a mutha.[/quote']Calm yourself grasshopper. Your e-violence is no match for me anyway. Because it can't do ****.

I love you too

Maybe when I actuelly get around to publishing that Emo Documentary

You should make a TV show. It'd be called Samnmax's "Emo Hunter". You could go around and beat up emo kids on TV. You could make millions.

Since this thread is so random anyway ...w00t, new avatar!

Hey . . . 101st post. I didn't notice. A little hizza for the newbie pleez.

Hizza.

You should make a TV show. It'd be called Samnmax's "Emo Hunter". You could go around and beat up emo kids on TV. You could make millions.

I'd watch that. Even though I have many emo friends who listen to crappy AFI and P!ATD, when they should be listning ot real music, like Jimi Hendrix or Oasis.

The name of this thread should be 'Stuff, Junk and all that Jazz'. It's broad enough to work. In retrospect, this thread has more rants than the official rant thread. But somewhere, out there, Cheez is hating me. Forgive me Cheez, and everyone else.
Name change + sticky plz.

I'd watch that. Even though I have many emo friends who listen to crappy AFI and P!ATD, when they should be listning ot real music, like Jimi Hendrix or Oasis.
siik.org

Archived