Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

Looks like PCGameMods is down again, and this time possibly for good. Not even my 'direct-linking trick' works now. Hopefully, it will come back, but I doubt it. At least someone downloaded and saved the server in case it doesn't come back.
That really is a shame. I just tested those direct links and they're gone too.

For those who are reading this and have lost mods there and want to have them uploaded to a free site where people can access them, contact me about getting them up at FileFront. :D

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For those who are reading this and have lost mods there and want to have them uploaded to a free site where people can access them, contact me about getting them up at FileFront. :D

Seconded :)

I personally urge each and every modder to upload their mods to both Filefront and Lucasfiles... even if you have your own website. I did, and haven't regretted it since :D

Hey, since this thread is here I might as well make some a couple of requests.

Looking for these TSL mods:

Carth's Eye Searing Armor Fix

Unknown mods by the same author that changed the lightsaber colors of the Darth Revan and Darth Traya visions as well as one that changed Traya/Kreia's sabers at the end to red.

Prequel Lightsaber blades.

Crap, well that's all I can think of right now... I know Im probably missing something. Any fixes for the bugs in the retail game to recommend? PM me please! :nod: I saved a lot of the mods I downloaded in their own folders (one for KOTOR and one for TSL) so I have many of the ones I want. Will post again in the future.... :roll1:

PCgamemods no longer being a reliable source is old news. :rolleyes:

Hi.

Around 3 years ago i played kotor 1&2 a lot, and with heavily moddified games, and then departed for StarWars Galaxies (and still played with a moddified game (only the appearence of the client though...)

I used to check the new mods that was created here and on PCGM.

Guess what ? i choose the worst moment to decide to create a new game and download all the mods i wanted.

be reassuered i found most of them since nearly every modders have their backup either on their own website, on filefront or on LucasFiles.

I am only asking help to find an other way to download these 2 Mods i could not find anywhere

- the Jedi v. Sith Armor Pack made by Drakonnen.

- the Visas Marr "Unveiled" mod made by messkell

If you have them please PM me.

I thank you in advance,

Ok I managed to find the Carth mod I was looking for with the help of Princess Artemis. Thanks again! :D

Now Im just trying to find three mods by the same author, both for KOTOR II TSL. They all change lightsaber colors for NPC's within the game. One mod changes the color of the Darth Revan vision's lightsabers on Korriban as well as the Kreia vision's lightsaber to the common red color of the Sith. Another mod changes Kreia's three floating lightsabers at the end to red instead of violet. Can someone please help me find these? I wished I knew the author's name but I only saw these mods quickly and was going to download them until PCGM shut down again last week... :firemad: Hopefully this is the last mod I will need to find.

Sadly I can't download AniCamB3 because the whole of PCGM is down. I mean, I can't even get it even with the link provided. Could someone send me AniCamB3 please?

Forget the email.

Edit- Hey. I haven't been here a while take a fricken chill pill. Besides, I just pm'd him earlier. So jeeze. Don't have to get in my face about it.

Hey, since this thread is here I might as well make some a couple of requests.

Prequel Lightsaber blades.

Since I'm the author of that mod and I'm the manager of FileFront, you may want to look for any mod I made at FileFront. :D

BTW, which game did you want?

K1

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Prequel_Sabers;57891

or

TSL

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Prequel_Sabers_for_TSL;57889

Now Im just trying to find three mods by the same author, both for KOTOR II TSL. They all change lightsaber colors for NPC's within the game. One mod changes the color of the Darth Revan vision's lightsabers on Korriban
Even though you we don't have access to that anymore, maybe somethings I made or others can help.

In my Super Enhanced Mod, I made it so Revan uses a blue and red lightsaber to show his/her light and dark side. :D

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Super_Enhanced_Mod_for_both_KOTOR_TSL;69389

as well as the Kreia vision's lightsaber to the common red color of the Sith.
The Ultimate Saber Mod does that. The benefit of that mod is you get Kreia's new lightsaber hilt with red blade for that scene.

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Ultimate_Saber_Mod;73530

Another mod changes Kreia's three floating lightsabers at the end to red instead of violet.
Well, in my Super Enhanced Add On, I did mess with that part of the game, but I didn't make the lightsabers all red, but I made them be all different colors; blue, green, and red.

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Super_Enhanced_Mod_Add_On_for_both_KOTOR_TSL;69846

**Edit - Nevermind - between me looking there yesterday, and finally getting here today, Darth333 solved the problem herself by putting a new upload link on the top post.... THANK YOU!!!!!!!**

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=135226&page=1&pp=40

Does anyone know of another link for this. PCGM doesnt appear to be coming back soon and Darth333 doesnt have this one available as a direct download from her site. Thanks in advance - especially since I'm sure all the regulars are sick of these messages by now. Your efforts are truly appreciated.

Here you go, took me a while to find, All in one force powers mod v.3.0.1

Enjoy! :)

EDIT: ARGHHHH... jcoolZombie beat me to it again!

Since I'm the author of that mod and I'm the manager of FileFront, you may want to look for any mod I made at FileFront. :D

BTW, which game did you want?

K1

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Prequel_Sabers;57891

or

TSL

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Prequel_Sabers_for_TSL;57889

Even though you we don't have access to that anymore, maybe somethings I made or others can help.

In my Super Enhanced Mod, I made it so Revan uses a blue and red lightsaber to show his/her light and dark side. :D

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Super_Enhanced_Mod_for_both_KOTOR_TSL;69389

The Ultimate Saber Mod does that. The benefit of that mod is you get Kreia's new lightsaber hilt with red blade for that scene.

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Ultimate_Saber_Mod;73530

Well, in my Super Enhanced Add On, I did mess with that part of the game, but I didn't make the lightsabers all red, but I made them be all different colors; blue, green, and red.

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Super_Enhanced_Mod_Add_On_for_both_KOTOR_TSL;69846

Thanks Shem! Im going to continue to search for the mods other than the Prequel blades (which I found thank you, they look fantastic). I will check out your Super Enhanced Add On mod. The Ultimate Saber Mod has tons of features I like but just as many Im not fond of (said to say I know... it's all awesome just some of the designs and changes are not to my preference).

By the way any mods that just fix bugs in TSL would be greatly appreciated too. I already installed the fix for the Prologue-Harbinger levels by Ulic and Cay. I haven't tried it out but with the fix Im sure it will be great.

Thanks again for all the help! I'll try to find some of the mods the rest of you are looking for but said to say Filefront and Lucasfiles may not have them and it's hard to find modders individual websites sometimes.

Emphasis on "sometimes" my friend... :laugh6: Besides I found a few small sites of other modders not on that list... one or two. Besides I have not found all of the mods I saw from PCgamemods so unless that was the only site they where uploaded to then obviously someone is hosting them elsewhere.

I lost my hard-drive, so bear with me please.

the first post has the Mission 19 TSL playable character mod, but the patch linked dosen't work. Does somebody have said patch/link to it?

Also: there was a handmaiden reskin I was fond of, I don't remember who did it, where I found it or what it was called, all I know was that the textures were greatly improved and the middle of her outfit was blue. sorry, tis all I can remember.

Also: there was a handmaiden reskin I was fond of, I don't remember who did it, where I found it or what it was called, all I know was that the textures were greatly improved and the middle of her outfit was blue. sorry, tis all I can remember.

if this is the mod you are looking for it is made by Stoffe and can be downloaded through Stoffe's website here, It's the "Different Handmaiden Appearance" Mod.

Enjoy

There was a mod I remember from PCGM for the first KOTOR. It involved the chance to face Bendak Starkiller in the dueling ring on Taris. If you defeat Bendak, Ajuur the Hutt gives you not only your reward and Bendak's blaster but also his Mandalorian armor. I have searched high and low here. My searches come up with nothing. I also checked KOTORfiles and Lucasfiles as well as the modders hosted here. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

There was a mod I remember from PCGM for the first KOTOR. It involved the chance to face Bendak Starkiller in the dueling ring on Taris. If you defeat Bendak, Ajuur the Hutt gives you not only your reward and Bendak's blaster but also his Mandalorian armor. I have searched high and low here. My searches come up with nothing. I also checked KOTORfiles and Lucasfiles as well as the modders hosted here. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

If i remember correctly, and if this is the mod i am thinking of; the download link on PCGAMEMODS was corrupt and so the mod couldn't be downloaded, but don't give up hope, i'm sure the file will turn up somewhere! :thumbsup:

Doh! I totally missed this post!

I have this mod you're talking about in my archives. It was created by Raveth500 (Darthsmallz now I think?) with help from Darth333 (scripting) way back in the day...

If I can't dig up the link, I'll PM you a copy when I get home tonight :)

EDIT: check your PM's ;)

Archived