Home

Best Exile?

What do you think makes the best Exile in terms of looks and appearence? For me I always leaned towards this one.

port8lo.jpg

The one used in the comic anthology ruled as well. Here she is in game.

Love2.jpg

All the male models suck in my opinion. As for personality I think it really suits that she feels betrayed by the Jedi, but not to the extent of wanting them dead or that she cannot trust others, and the type to either be clueless or flustered at sexual innuendo like when Mira asks about her and Atton is cute as well.

Those two look good, and I like to use the other Asian head as well. Hope you don't mind but I put down your sig about T3 in the Funniest Lines thread.

It's one of the more popular quotes. Atton is very quotable, like Jolee from K1. Have to remember to collect more because I usually can't remember them exactly. =)

Atton's so ridiculous about his dislike for droids. I also like the little exchange at the Polar academy when they finally find T3 in a force cage -- he accuses T3 again of stealing the ship and Kreia sounds so exasperated at what a moron Atton is: *Atris* stole the ship, and the droid.

That being said, I still think Atton is adorable.

And, sticking with the subject thread, for the male Exile I don't really like any of the heads, but I've played a black head for a DS male and named him after Tyr Anasazi from the TV show Andromeda because I can actually hear his voice saying some of the silly DS lines and it makes DS more playable for me. LOL I might use one of the Hispanic heads with a Telemachus Rade attitude in mind, sometime. I don't know why I keep thinking of Andromeda characters for DS male Exile, but I just do. The bearded Exile head looks decent for a LS play-through.

I've come to prefer using a female Twi'lek as the Exile, to break the crushing dominance of humans in Jedi/Sith roles in TSL. At least in KotOR1 there were some other species being Jedi/Sith as well...

There isn't too much dialog in the game referring to the Exile as human, so it works out fairly well. And Twi'leks look pretty funny with those tentacles on their heads. :)

(Before that I used a reskinned Bastila model, and during my first playthrough I used the standard blonde girl with the huge eyes. :))

I think this guy looks the most Jedi-like. :) And he looks like the kind of guy who knows Tai Kwon Do.

Exile.jpg

I don't have a favorite female model because I haven't really gotten around to playing as a female. Although I probably won't. I don't like the idea of Visas being romantically attracted to female and male characters alike. :eek: (I'm not being discrimating, it's just my opinion.)

I don't like the idea of Visas being romantically attracted to female and male characters alike. :eek: (I'm not being discrimating, it's just my opinion.)

She isn't, she is not joining your group initially because she's romantically interested in you. :)

If the Exile is female you don't get the "force sight meditation" scene with Visas after leaving Dantooine for the last time (which is the only even remotely romantic scene involving Visas I can think of), you get Disciple pep-talking you instead.

She isn't, she is not joining your group initially because she's romantically interested in you. :)

If the Exile is female you don't get the "force sight meditation" scene with Visas after leaving Dantooine for the last time (which is the only even remotely romantic scene involving Visas I can think of), you get Disciple pep-talking you instead.

yea I agree

• 2 weeks later...

I used the asian template that makes the Male exile look like Harold from Harold and Kumar (John Cho, I swear)... It's awesome.

And for the second female runthrough I'm using the hispanic female that was posted as 'general-like' before. :3

When I play male I use the bearded skin, it reminds me the young Obi Wan from episode 3. Sometimes I have considered using the old Obi Wan from Sciamanos, maybe the next male.

And I must agree with stoffe saying that there are just human jedi, Visas is a miraluka and just that. It should be like in K1 with more aliens in the team, so we can see it´s more Star Wars, with all those aliens going by there. But I think I´m off from topic...

Any female head, maybe except some black ones, no discriminate, just i don´t like the hairdress, fit well as I see.

• 5 weeks later...
Nancy,

How do you get that Exile in the game? I would LOVE to play her. :)

Which one? I'll post the two portraits for them.

PDVD_007.jpg

PDVD_010.jpg

PDVD_008.jpg

PDVD_000.jpg

Shem has a mod to use her in the first KOTOR.

Nancy Allen`` - I usually use the first one you posted. I think she makes a good Exile. There are not too many good heads in KotOR II. Good choices. :)

Heh, thanks.

Archived