Home

Are there any games you just love, but make you so angry you could punch babies?

BongoBob

Silent Hunter III all the way.

I'm in the middle of a terrific patrol and BLAM - I hit a mine and sink (the Grey Wolves super-mod's filled the seas with them).

I'm doing even better and the game crashes on me without warning (no, there's not an auto-save feature).

Meh, I keep it on reletively arcadey settings. Before I changed it it was hard. It was hard enough for a noob of the game to set up my Uboat in the right area and wait for the enemey to pass in front of it, having it miss by a few feet, bouncing off the rudder, stuff like that. But the chance where when you finally get it dead on in the rear where the engines are, the torp is a dud and just thunks off the hull. The ship then freaks out and starts swerving around.

Surface, man the flak, pump it's bridge full of shells, submerge.

what is this skeleton key you speek of? where do i find it? TELL ME!!111!1ONE!!

| Nocturnal [DQ08]

+-----------------

Requirements: At least level 10

Offering: None

Reward: Skeleton Key, an unbreakable lockpick with Fortify Security 40

Nocturnal's shrine is located just off the road that leads north from Leyawiin

along the east bank of the Lower Niben river. Just leave Leyawiin's Northeast

Gate and follow the road. Keep an eye out on your right (east) side as you

head north. The shrine is about halfway to the mouth of Niben Bay. You can get

this marked on your map by talking to one of the mages in the Leyawiin Mages

Guild (assuming you have Daedra as an available topic).

Nocturnal will only respond to you at night. Her Eye has been stolen and she

wants you to return it. No offering is required. As for leads on the thieves,

you're given only a vague pointer to nearby Leyawiin. Head into town and talk

to any guard. Use the Eye of Nocturnal topic to learn two Argonians, Weebam-Na

and Bejeen, have been boasting about scoring a valuable jewel.

Find Weebam-Na's house using your new objective marker, enter, and talk to

both lizards. They're reticent, and your journal suggests you eavesdrop. Go

into the entry hall and enter Sneak mode. Stand still near the door and you

will eventually hear the two Argonians discuss whether or not the jewel is

safe from the trolls in Tidewater Cave.

Trolls. Goody.

Fire damage works well on trolls, so load up before heading out. Tidewater

Cave sits on the edge of Topal Bay and is just about the most southern point

in all of Cyrodiil. Walk down there and prep for the two trolls you meet

outside the cave.

Once they're down, enter the cave. Your main encounters here will be with

bears, but there are two or three trolls in here as well. If you just want the

Eye, take the first left, left again at the end of the tunnel and then left

again through an underwater passage to find the Eye. Return to Nocturnal's

Shrine and the grateful daedra gives you the Skeleton Key.

This handy device Fortifies your Security skill by 40 points and is an

unbreakable lockpick. Upon obtaining this device, no lock (that does not

specifically require a key) can stand against you. Simply hit Auto Attempt

until the lock opens.

MEH!

HλLF-LIFE.

Brilliant game but the few niggles I have about it are huge.

1. Jumping puzzles, they are exactly as hard no matter the dificulty, I can get though parts of the game with Xenites/Marines easily. but as soon as I get to a jumping puzzle I die about 10 time in a row.

2. the bug that makes you get stuck when it loads the next part of the level. dosn't happen too often but is a pain in the arse.

3 (and this is the big one). Steam. the only way to play it online anymore. and it sucks. it is slow to load up, hogs resourses and seems to want to update almost every day.

Glad I got that off my chest, I was gonna punch a baby.

Oh heck... after just finishing Driver 3 (grr!) and Two Thrones (grr!) my plan was to play F-zero GX next as I thought it would be a nice, relaxing change of pace... and its been sat on my shelf for 9 months.

Now you are telling me that it is also a baby punching game??

The loading time on BF2, you wait maybe 5 minute with all the loading, log in to the account and so on. Then you wait a little more for the map to load, and when it's finaly ready, the server change map, so you have to wait around 5 min more... Then it feels like i can just smack my computer until it brakes, and this almost happen evry time i play the game

Oh heck... after just finishing Driver 3 (grr!) and Two Thrones (grr!) my plan was to play F-zero GX next as I thought it would be a nice, relaxing change of pace... and its been sat on my shelf for 9 months.

Now you are telling me that it is also a baby punching game??

Actually it took me SO MANY TRIES to get through some of the levels on DRIV3R but fo some strange reason I didn't really get to the baby punching stage... But a game that DID make me want to crucify kittens was Fable. Not an overly hard game, in fact I only died once. But you have the BLOODY GUILDMASTER bitching at you the whole time whining: "Hero, your will energy is low. Watch that." and : "Your health is getting rather criticle you might want to take a potion or eat somthing" or something incredibly annoying like that. I dunno mabey it's just me but I have this thing where I really hate that are whingeing, annoying AND repetetive! So yeah, there are more games but I just can't thing of them right now...

I never beat DRIV3R. I made it all the way to this one level where I had to chase after this chick in a convertible, but I couldn't beat it. I almost punched a baby.

The one where you start off parked and she drives past you in the other direction? So you have to do some sort of 3 point turn burnout at the very start which puts you into a drift as you go round a bend and hit a crossroads with loads of trafic??

Thats the one that i retried over 200 times. Luckilly there were no real babies within range.. though my controller bounced off my tv screen a few times.

now if they said that level caused violent behaviour in kids then i'd definately believe them. :(

Actually it took me SO MANY TRIES to get through some of the levels on DRIV3R but fo some strange reason I didn't really get to the baby punching stage... But a game that DID make me want to crucify kittens was Fable. Not an overly hard game, in fact I only died once. But you have the BLOODY GUILDMASTER bitching at you the whole time whining: "Hero, your will energy is low. Watch that." and : "Your health is getting rather criticle you might want to take a potion or eat somthing" or something incredibly annoying like that. I dunno mabey it's just me but I have this thing where I really hate that are whingeing, annoying AND repetetive! So yeah, there are more games but I just can't thing of them right now...

I'm not sure about the original fable, being as I only played The Lost Chapters, but I know that there was an option to turn him off in one of the options menus.

I'm not sure about the original fable, being as I only played The Lost Chapters, but I know that there was an option to turn him off in one of the options menus.

yeah, you can turn him off in the lost chapters but I played through the first one three times with the Guildmaster bitching in my ear the whole time.

As for DRIV3R there's an even harder level where you have to chase a truck through Nice and drive cars into the back of it. Fun but hard. AND THEN right near the end ther's a level where you have to drive alongside a train OVERTAKE IT and beat it to the station! AHH!!! The thing is, it has some phsycobitch with a gun in the back carrige so you have find another way to overtake... I won't give away the last level though...

The thing is, it has some phsycobitch with a gun in the back carrige so you have find another way to overtake... I won't give away the last level though...

Don't worry, no one is going to play it and be disapointed that you ruined the ending for them. :xp:

Halo 2 scared the poo out of me. I was playing the part where MC is in High Charity and is attacked by all the flood people. I swear, I'm always screaming when they're running at me. I hate them and I get angry cause they kill me a bajillion times.

Halo 2 scared the poo out of me. I was playing the part where MC is in High Charity and is attacked by all the flood people. I swear, I'm always screaming when they're running at me. I hate them and I get angry cause they kill me a bajillion times.

What? Ok, I admit, the first time around they scared the **** out of me. Especially the first time on Legendary.

First question, what difficulty level, and second, what weapon are you using?

What? Ok, I admit, the first time around they scared the **** out of me. Especially the first time on Legendary.

First question, what difficulty level, and second, what weapon are you using?

Plasma pistol = Bad flood weapon. :xp:

Half-Life 2 on the Xbox.

So far I got to the dune buggy bit with the ant lions, and those mother****ers piss me off to the point, to where I have to leave the room, smoke a cigarette, and five minutes later, i'm still cussing outside.

Love the game, definitely one of the best FPS games I have ever played on the xbox, but it makes me swear like a drunken sailor.

I just played Fight Night at a friends house. While I never got pissed off, I can see why you would keep coming back to that game. It's friggin' addicting. Knocking someone down with a left haymaker is probably one of the most satisfying things I've ever done.

AND THEN right near the end ther's a level where you have to drive alongside a train OVERTAKE IT and beat it to the station! AHH!!! The thing is, it has some phsycobitch with a gun in the back carrige so you have find another way to overtake... I won't give away the last level though...

See, i didn't find that one that hard. One of the things that is definately annoying is unpredictable difficulty. Two Thrones, Driv3r, Ninja Gaiden etc.. all had their most difficult level/boss in the middle.. and then you get to the last level and its easy... its almost as frustrating as the difficult level itself. :(

See, i didn't find that one that hard. One of the things that is definately annoying is unpredictable difficulty. Two Thrones, Driv3r, Ninja Gaiden etc.. all had their most difficult level/boss in the middle.. and then you get to the last level and its easy... its almost as frustrating as the difficult level itself. :(

Oh! I agree so hard it hurts!

Half-Life 2 on the Xbox.

So far I got to the dune buggy bit with the ant lions, and those mother****ers piss me off to the point, to where I have to leave the room, smoke a cigarette, and five minutes later, i'm still cussing outside.

Love the game, definitely one of the best FPS games I have ever played on the xbox, but it makes me swear like a drunken sailor.

I know exactly what you mean. Those damn bastards nearly ruined the game for me. Just keep playing, because after the dune buggy, you get a weapon that makes it the best part of the game for me.

I just spent 50+ minutes on one fight. Actually, it was the same fight 5 times in a row because the guy was a real douchebag. After he won by making the ref call the match for excessive damage (which must have been a glitch or something, because I was wailing on nothing but his left eye for 4 rounds, and he hit me very few times and it called it for him? horse****),

Heh. When I played the FNR3 on the 360 before I got the 360, I was so like "Damn! I need to get this game so I can play it when I want." Not true, you only need the demo and it's always fun, and free. I play the demo all the time. I've gotten pretty good where I can knock down the other guy 5 times in two rounds.

After a while I start making little challenges for myself. Like do nothing but hooks on the right side (so their eye gets f**ked up) or knock out with illegal blows only. Really entertaining to see the opponent get knocked down from an elbow to the nose.

It's pretty weird how I can go an entire match never blocking, but it can sometimes backfire when I loose my rhythm of repeating hooks (Like Agent Smith did to Neo in the ribs, but to the face) and random jabs mixed with upper cuts when the other guy keeps countering me. Four haymakers in a row and my guy is down... Then I get all FPS Doug and pelt the guy to a pulp with flurries, haymakers and illegal blows. It's a rush though.

Only need the demo, too. :D

hmm, no one have mention the race mission on Mafia, so i do that. I remeber how i tryed and tryed, and tryed and tryed some more, and after a lot of hours i finaly beat that damm mission, of all my friends that played it, i was the only one that beat it. So when they got to that part i had to help them, and i had to try some more

Archived