1. 1. Favorite Lemon Lime Beverage?

• 7 Up
    • Sprite
    • Sierra Mist
    • Other

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They probably don't have it in Britain. Like they don't have Dr. Pepper, Mr. Pibb or other sodas in Australia. Crazy stuff. Maybe in special imorts or novelty shops though.

We had Dr. Pepper here (Australia) up 'till about 2 years ago. People didn't like it enough so they stoped importing it. I love it though, There's a specialty shop in Melbourne where we buy it from in crates. It's great!

What's Mr. Pibb?

I'm a hardcore mountain dew fan myself. but out of the options I'll go for.... 7 UP. And I think Mountain Dew is more of a sugar drink than anything else...

You guys would have a field day discussing pop with me and my brother-in-law. He and I sometimes have long talks about pop, like on long road trips and such, and compare them and the likes. We even talk about which is better: plastic bottle (2 liter and/or 20oz.), glass bottle, and can. Just crazy sh** like that. Many times this type of conversation annoys the crap out of my sister. :)

That is truly insane chase :cowdance

Now if you;ll excuse me, I have to go chop wood for no apparent reason....:p

Join us next time on let's make no sense, where I will be waxing an owl!

And about the Dr. Pepper and Mr. Pibb... I really don't have the taste for either of them, I think they're disgusting. :toilet1:

Archived