Home

Favourite Icon

I think it would be nice if the LucasForums had a custom favourite icon instead of the default vBulletin one being used now. As I visit a few vBulletin forums which also use this icon it makes switching between the sites a littlemore time consuming than it could be and also I think it looks ugly :p.

Perhaps a LF in the font of the logo on the front page, like the attached image but better (I don't have the fonts so i had to make it from just the images on the site):

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

favicon.jpg.4f840ab96d0c02de7071bc887344d5f1.jpg

Ah okay... yeah I'm still not getting it, so stupid question, where exactly am I meant to be seeing this? I was guessing it'd be the icons that show up next to my tabs in Firefox, but I'm obviously wrong so does anyone want to shed some light here?

I wasn't seeing it either until in Firefox I went to Tools -> Clear Private Data and only left the Cache box checked. Once I did that then I started seeing the new favorite icon to the left of the URL and on my Firefox tabs when I'm on the LF website.

There is a thread in the Swamp that has some screenshots. [thread=168381]<link>[/thread]

Nope, still nothing, I'm wondering whether a restart will alow Firefox to clear the cache properly (i.e, a system restart, I've been restarting Firefox, but I'm wondering whether it maybe sticks around in memory for a fast restart and therefore I still get the old icon... or something)

EDIT: Nope, still nothing after restarting, I'm wondering whether I should clear cookies (which'll piss me off)?

Archived