Home

The Fallen Jedi

Hopefully this is a Fic that I shall continue to write. I'd like to credit some slight copying of the first scene to the Fic, The Crystal of Life. This is the first Chapter. Enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter I

Beginnings

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cal Skywalker retreated from the midst of the battle, from inside the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. The Sith had returned and every Jedi in the Jedi Order was fighting for their lives, trying to defeat the Sith. Five Sith Assassins followed Cal and immediately attacked him. Cal blocked them all with his blue Lightsaber, hoping to get out of this one alive. He had only been knighted and even for a Jedi Knight, five Sith was enough for him. His Jedi Master, a Twi’lek who many knew as Hraz Teslin believed Cal to be the strongest Jedi in the Jedi Order.

Two thousand years had passed, since the Jedi Order had been restored by Revan after the war in the Unknown Regions. Since then, the Galaxy was at peace. The Sith had been believed to be extinct and the Jedi had become greater than ever before, until now. Now the Sith had returned and they had become even stronger than the Jedi.

Cal knew that the battle was impossible to win, even for a Jedi with his skills. He once again retreated to one of the fallen fountains. Now he believed every single Jedi had been slain and the Sith were taking over the Temple. One Sith Lord grabbed Cal and threw him across the floor. Cal had no strength to get up. The Sith took out his blood red Lightsaber and destroyed Cal’s Lightsaber. The Sith then turned to Cal and held his Lightsaber at Cal’s chin.

“Go ahead, kill me!” Cal whispered, “I don’t care!”

“Sith aren’t usually one for mercy,” The Sith told him, “However you have your uses. Come join me. You know in your heart you aren’t truly one of them.”

“Never!” Cal shouted.

The Sith sighed.

“Then, you shall be destroyed.” He told Cal.

Before his Lightsaber could strike at Cal, someone immediately leapt in the way. It was Hraz. He had sacrificed his life for Cal’s. Cal knew there was nothing he could do for his fallen master. Cal immediately crawled away and left Coruscant. Cal decided to renounce his Jedi ways and would live a life of exile.

Cal awoke on his ship, the Nemla. Ten years had passed, since he had been in the battle against the Sith. All he knew was that the Jedi were extinct and the Republic was no more. The Galaxy was in dark times and nobody could save it from its fate. The only company Cal had with him was with AC-48, a Utility Droid. Cal had built him, after he had left Coruscant. He had also acquired the Nemla, after leaving Coruscant. He had won the Nemla off a game of Pazaak and Cal had used it ever since.

“Beep, beep droot.” AC beeped as he entered the dormitory of the Nemla.

“What is it AC?” Cal asked.

“Beep droot.” AC told Cal.

“Dagobah?” Cal asked, “But that’s impossible, why are we approaching Dagobah?”

AC ignored Cal and he sped out. Cal picked up his blaster pistol and placed it in his belt. He then went to the cockpit and took a look. AC was right. Dagobah was right ahead. Cal tried to change course, but the ship’s controls weren’t working. The Nemla started to shake wildly and the ship’s sensors were beeping non-stop.

“I have a bad feeling about this.” Cal muttered under his breath.

“Dwooooooo.” AC beeped his agreement.

As the Nemla started to descend towards the unoccupied Planet, Cal sat down and held onto the controls.

“This might be a rough landing and we may not survive!” Cal told AC.

Stay tuned for Chapter II Secret Jedi

Archived