Home

Hide Weapons in Animations V2

Hide Weapons In Animations V2

Mod Made by iNutter

Update: If you have a previous version of Hide Weapons in animations installed, delete Animations.2da

from your override folder, then run the installer.

Note: You don't need the previous version of this mod to install Version 2.

Description: Simply hides the weapons in animations, to make the game smoother looking. Atton will no longer type with vibroblade's in hand.

Xbox users, got to the xbox folder for more information.

Changes In Version 2:

• Fixed bug where Sion will cut of Kreia's arm with his "Mind" and not his lightsaber

• Add Support With The TSLpatcher

Hosted On:

• Kotorfiles.com

• Filefront.com

• Lucasfiles.com

• Pcgamemods (R.I.P)

Thanks To:

Fred Tetra

Obsidian

Download Links:

KotorFiles

Filefront

Steam

Hm, I was musing while playing today... and then I run across this. The Force works in mysterious ways.

Would there be any way to also make it "holster" weapons when they aren't being used? It looks lame with everyone walking around town with their swords and guns drawn.

I'm not requesting anything model-wise (like actually showing the weapon on their belt etc) - just to hide the weapon. When combat is entered, they do a flourish and it pops out.

Thoughts?

I've had the first version of this in my Override for so long now... this is definitely one of those mods that you install, but forget you've installed, but are so grateful that you did install it in the first place. I never play without it. :thumbsup:

Hm, I was musing while playing today... and then I run across this. The Force works in mysterious ways.

Would there be any way to also make it "holster" weapons when they aren't being used? It looks lame with everyone walking around town with their swords and guns drawn.

I'm not requesting anything model-wise (like actually showing the weapon on their belt etc) - just to hide the weapon. When combat is entered, they do a flourish and it pops out.

Thoughts?

I'll work on it for you. I'm pretty sure I can do it..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...

9 years later and I'm updating this mod xD

Kotor files and Lucasfiles seem to be dead, so this mod has outlived not one but three file hosts!

I've uploaded it to Steam and I'm working on uploading it to the Nexus, plus a few other places. Hopefully that will allow it last another decade...

o7

Archived