Home

So long, fare well

TSR

In your training, remember this: it is meant to be hard. If it wasn't, it wouldn't be worth your time. And when it does get tough, remember that millions of men have gone through the same thing you are experiencing. If they made it through, you can, too.

Take care of yourself and your mates!

The time has come fellow ahtonauts, the rodian is shipping out to basic training in 2 weeks. I've decided to take my leave now for numerous reasons. (partly because i don't want to suffer withdrawal symptons ;) ) Anyway, so i'm going to (hopefully) finish off my fanfic come then, and then i won't be back on for an unknow period of time. if i do come back, yuo can expect to see a more mature, older rodian who might actually post something worth reading for once ;).

Kudos to all the people i chat with on MSN, i should still get on that from time to time and let you knbow how its going.Now, here comes the sentimental bit:

For my dearest Herbie: Thanks for the good laughs mate, and you better have actually updated your fic by the time i get back :xp: keep it real.

RC-1162: Have a good one, and i hope the move goes well (if you do, of course)

Sabretooth: I want you to be a little britain expert by the time i get back, after all that youtube linkage i gave you :xp:

Jae Onasi: Cheers for being so...welll...cool. You're by far the best 40 29 year old I've ever slightly know. :xp:

RJM: What can i say... have fun, your mojo-terrificness.

ED- If you and Jae havnt actually had your Duel because of all your stupid flaming traps you keep putting down, i will crash your RPG and personally kill you myself. If you have, i want you to have unleashed some major ownage for me ;)

Pottsie- Keep up the good work on your fic's moiyt, and good luck with you're GCSE's.

Samandmax&jmac- Despite our little fall out in the RD forums, I;m cool with you. keep up your whatever it is you do...

ChAinz.2da- Legend.

Prime; I want to see a "cutest C3-PO in the world"! Or maybe even a "Worlds cutest but not quite super rodian in the world!" outfits, if you wouldnt mind :xp:

Darth333-:gun7:

Chase Windu- you f*****g wrench boy, for f**k sake stop f*****g swearing all the time. that f*****g clear?

To everyone else- Cheers for just being who you are. Thats whats made LF the great place it is. Good luck in the future to everyone, and i want to see each and everyone of you still here this time next year :lol:

Non-fanfic related posting for the last time,

yours truly

TSR.

And may the force be with you.

Best of luck to you! We will all miss you (although theres a very high chance you have no idea who I am, I'll still miss you)

RA

Hope I aint too late *kicks computer over cliff* :lol:

So basically, don't get killed (no-brainer).

But forget all that crappy "I speak from experience!" advice and just....

LEARN HOW TO FRICKIN SWIM!!!!!

and hold your breath goodly too:xp:

Just keep ya head down, and try not to be on the losing end of a dice game, card game, or "shower experience".

Set THEM up the bomb...

Oh, almost forgot...going away present...

100 Authenticatialized MOJO points!!!!!

For..uhhh...shore leave;) not to be used in submarine

Not that you need them, you'll have to beat the lasses of with an even bigger stick when you get back.

seriously, even darth333 keeps pestering me for information about what guys like so she can internet date you

^^^*runs away like sarge said run*:xp:

Archived