Home

Truely a Day to Never be Forgotten.

Sunday December 3rd 2006.

A day to never be forgotten. For a momentous occasion has come. An occasion to top all occasions. For a feat not many have acheived has been achived.

10,000 post is a hard thing to do. Especially when you've only been a member for about 1 year. But some have achived it. And now, with this starting of a new thread, I shall become one of the few to have made it.

Most people here will probably stop coming before they hit 10,000. Some have stopped before even hitting 1,000. But I was determined. I had to achive somthing in my pathetic liife. I got my choir vest, I finally found a sport, and now...I have achived 10,000 post on the greatest message board in the world.

I have to thank everyone here at Razputin's Domain a lot. If I didn't care so much about you guys, I wouldn't log in every day and see what new goodness has happened. I must also thank Doublefine. Had Psychonauts not been created, I would have not made some of the greatest internet friends a girl could make.

So now we shall celebrate my victory of 10,000 post, cause it'll be a long while before I reach 20,000. To all the other forum members who are reading this post, remember to reach for the stars and achive all your goals. You do only live once.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived