Home

Truely a Day to Never be Forgotten.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 YEARS AGO WE'D HAVE YOU UPSIDE DOWN WITH A FORK IN YOUR ASS.

DDDDD:

Rasism is badddd yo. So is sexism. and hatred towards gays.

Gays are cool man, just look at David Fisher, the contestants form Project Runway, William Shakespear, Sasha Nein, and Ben Cooper(AKA, hot gay boyfriend from SFU)

That second one was sooo from an episode of SpongeBob.

I srsly had a cookie in my hoodie pocket. I had just bought a star thing for the wall, and you got a cookie with it. So I put the cookie in my hoodie pocket than I went to go get my stuff. I sit back down with my friends and they're talking about what stuff to put on the inside joke folder. My hands get cold so I put them in my pocket and find the cookie. I'd forgotten about it because they're inside jokes are so random. So I yell "HOLY CRAP! THERE'S A COOKIE IN MY POCKET! XD" Nicole and Matt than fall over laughing and Matt says "That's SO going on the list."

I srsly had a cookie in my hoodie pocket. I had just bought a star thing for the wall, and you got a cookie with it. So I put the cookie in my hoodie pocket than I went to go get my stuff. I sit back down with my friends and they're talking about what stuff to put on the inside joke folder. My hands get cold so I put them in my pocket and find the cookie. I'd forgotten about it because they're inside jokes are so random. So I yell "HOLY CRAP! THERE'S A COOKIE IN MY POCKET! XD" Nicole and Matt than fall over laughing and Matt says "That's SO going on the list."

Inside jokes are t3h shiz, eh?

Finding a cookie in your pocket is like finding a dollar... on to insider jokes

-I shall name you ... Yoshi!

-I am Captain Crunch!

-Saladman

-The terrible trio; Infamous Star, Nefarious Smilyface, and Yoshi featuring ... Tracy.

-You are Jen, you Abi, me Mitzy and you .... Tracy.

-O-H-E-M-G-E-E

-Puppies!

-OMG, I think I just killed a hot guy! Why does this always happen to me?

-Attack of the two by fours

Archived