Home

WotOR

T7nowhere

ok ty

:edit: i cant seem to find the d/l link on the kotor tool site where is it at

It's right above where people comment on the site. If you still can't see it, at the top of the page you should see links that say "Click Here to Download the File"!

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll also need Microsoft's .NET Framework to work with KotOR Tool. I think that KotOR Tool provides a link to DL it. It's a lot of hoops to jump through, but KotOR Tool is well worth it, even if you aren't a modder (I'm not :) ). You'll see!

Thanks for the compliments everyone, I'm just glad to get that

monkey off my back. ;)

I can get the model in the game but the

damned thing is see-through. I thought the I was missing the TXI

file but it is in there as well. Is there another file I'm missing?

(I've got the MDL, MDX, TGA, TXI, inventory Icon and Base Items

file all in there)

The only files Sherruks Blaster rifle needs are:

t7_sherBlstrfl01.tga

t7_sherBlstrfl01.txi

iw_HvRptBltr_201.tga

w_HvRptBltr_201.mdl

w_HvRptBltr_201.mdx

t7_sherrukblstr.uti

and dan14_sherruk.utc if you want him to use it during the game. My

only suggestion is to make sure all the files are named as I posted

above.

OMG!!! I can't believe he finished it!!!! I bow before the great T7nowhere! However, I can't seem to download it. It keeps telling me "The page you are looking for does not exist or has been removed." HELP!
Which country server are you trying to use? America, Belgium, or Australia? I know the American one works because I just tested it. Use that one.

I just knew you wouldn't let us down T7, now I'm glad I saved my Player's Choice nomination for K1. I had a feeling you might be saving the best for last. I'm sorry to see that Jorack Uln's / Master Uthar's double sabers didn't make the final cut, but I still can't wait to get right into this mod.

I seem to remember more weapons from the request thread a while back. I believe it was Bendaks and Twitchs blaster pistols...or are those being saved for another pack containing the incomplete Bastila single-saber and Uthar double-bladed saber that was discussed?

:disaprove You and MDK need to read an entire thread before posting then... look at T7's initial release post above... the last paragraph to be exact. ;) -RH

I seem to remember more weapons from the request thread a while back. I believe it was Bendaks and Twitchs blaster pistols...or are those being saved for another pack containing the incomplete Bastila single-saber and Uthar double-bladed saber that was discussed?

Good point. I had forgotten about those myself, but it would be nice to have those. Wasn't there also talk of having a new hilt for the Padawan saber the PC builds on Dantooine?

^^^You will be able to just copy most of the weapons and additions to Override, but if you do that it won't edit the 2da's or gff files, which is a major undertaking if you don't know what your doing,

However if you don't have any 2da's in your override I can generate a default set, if you do have some 2da's in your override already, you can PM me and I'll give my email addy so that you can send me the 2da's that you need modified.

Edit: if you try to just copy all the files to Override, don't copy the 2da files. those are unmodified and if they overwrite any that are already there you will mess up other mods that depend on them.

^^^You will be able to just copy most of the weapons and additions to Override, but if you do that it won't edit the 2da's or gff files, which is a major undertaking if you don't know what your doing,

However if you don't have any 2da's in your override I can generate a default set, if you do have some 2da's in your override already, you can PM me and I'll give my email addy so that you can send me the 2da's that you need modified.

Wow, thanks! I've only been a member for a few days and already I've been given so much help. I'll look into this situation in the next few days after I get a crack at the game again. i've been waiting for over 4 weeks now & i've been compiling more Mods than I know what to do with...You mod will be the key layout for my new game when I finish my current one.

Thanks again,

LazloAlbatross

I have run into a conflict, the Juhani Sanctuary/Dark Rones Mod uses a different dan14_juhani.utc file than WoToR. I cannot equip the Sanctuary Robes without the game crashing. Any way we can get a file from you or Chainz that is friendly to them both? I only ask because I can see this Mod becoming extremely popular.

Hi there!

First off, thanks for this great mod! The whole thing is fantastic all round, but the blaster models are absolutely amazing. I can't stop gawking at them.

Now I've got some stuff to report... I installed the mod in a clean Override folder, and cheated the weapons in-game to see how they looked.

Unfortunately I've got a problem with Bacca's Ceremonial Blade (t7_baccaswrd01):

baccaqq3.jpg

And, worse, HK-47's Repeating Blaster Rifle (t7_ak4hk):

akjs3.jpg

Am I the only one who's gotten this? I downloaded it from Filefront, the American server if I remember correctly.

Finally, can you describe how this mod would affect the Revan's Mask+ ver 2.0? I don't mind spoilers, so please let me know what will happen in-game if I install WOTOR over the RM+ (I suppose that should be the order in which to do this).

Once again, thanks for the awesome work!

Hi there!

First off, thanks for this great mod! The whole thing is fantastic all round, but the blaster models are absolutely amazing. I can't stop gawking at them.

Now I've got some stuff to report... I installed the mod in a clean Override folder, and cheated the weapons in-game to see how they looked.

Unfortunately I've got a problem with Bacca's Ceremonial Blade

Am I the only one who's gotten this? I downloaded it from Filefront, the American server if I remember correctly.

Finally, can you describe how this mod would affect the Revan's Mask+ ver 2.0? I don't mind spoilers, so please let me know what will happen in-game if I install WOTOR over the RM+ (I suppose that should be the order in which to do this).

Once again, thanks for the awesome work!

When I saw your screenshots, I knew right away what the problem was. I ran into those when I beta tested this mod. So that means I have the correct model files and have updated the mod for T7 to save him time to getting back to me since I know what the problem is. I hope he doesn't mine.

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Weapons_of_the_Old_Republic;74001

I took the liberty into putting in the correct model files. I noticed when I checked out the mod files that the messed up Bacca Blade and HK-47 Blaster Rifle was the messed up ones and put in the updated model files. I also noticed the Saul Karath UTI file was the outdated one too that he did correct, but didn't put it in the mod release. So I put that in for him too to save him some time.

I figured that he would have gone to me to do this anyway so I may as well get it done ASAP. Especially since I don't know how much time I'm going to have tomorrow to work on it since I'm going to be in and out all day. I'm the only one that can update the file and I had the update it needed and the time now.

T7 really worked his butt off getting this mod done in the time he did it and he did it while juggling his work schedule and school schedule, so I'll save him the stress in having to contact me for that. The only thing he needs to do is update his announcement post with the new link.

Thanks Shem! I'll d/l the latest one now.

Oh, I also found the reason behind the problem with Sherruk's blaster. The entry in the .txi is "CM_Barmetal" instead of "CM_Baremetal". Think you can change this too, if you haven't already.

EDIT:

Shem could you list whatever changes you made, so we can just extract the new files and replace them, instead of re-installing all over again. Thanks!

Whoa! thanks for catching those lactose_, I was certain that I had updated the files in the tslpatcher data folder after I fixed them. :( I sent my version of the mod to Shem to be reuploaded so if you haven't downloaded it yet please wait for the version 1.01.

For those that have already installed the mod you can download and copy these files over the original ones from my mod. Minor patch

I have run into a conflict, the Juhani Sanctuary/Dark Rones Mod uses a different dan14_juhani.utc file than WoToR. I cannot equip the Sanctuary Robes without the game crashing. Any way we can get a file from you or Chainz that is friendly to them both? I only ask because I can see this Mod becoming extremely popular.

You can edit that utc with KotoR Tool I would suggest editing my version of the file and add the robe to the body equip slot.

As for the robe crashing the game it's probably from the robe uti pointing to the wrong appearance.2da line, this is not the fault of my mod. Appearance.2da or the robes are not edited and the different uti dan14_juhani.utc would not cause the robes to crash when equiped on her. I have tested svösh's Juhani Sanctuary robes when I was playtesting and everything was smooth, she wore them the entire game.

Edit: regardless of which version you have 1.0 or 1.1 you should download and use the files that I posted above. simply extract and overwrite the files in Override.

Archived