Home

The riddle thread

Rabish Bini

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The void is a vast place with runners at a fast pace. Here is were the dreams come true and the strangest things I can construe.

The mind?

If there were eight crows on a wall near a shepp pen, and the farmer shot one, how many crows would be left?

There's still eight whether alive or dead?

EagerWeasel gets the point. Yes My mind is void but also composes things that you don't want to know about. That is where I get my infamous diddies that have people laughing, especially Jae about "free food."

Here is my next riddle:

I live in a place that is dark and damp. Beware, you just might want a lamp. Under a place where the parties begin, I dwell alone in my pen. They tell you to watch out when I speak. I sometimes want a hug, pretty please

@KotO[REvan] - You got it, one, the others would fly away.

@JM12 - The troll that lives under a bridge?

Dave was trying to match four different coloured pairs of socks which had come out of the washing machine. There was a blue pair, a red pair, a green pai and a yellow pair. Unfortunately Dave is completely colourblind and could not differentiate between them, so he paired them randomly. What is the probability that exactly three pairs matched?

^Yep.

After passing her driving test, Sally was on her way home, feeling very pleased with herself and not really concentrating on where she was going. She went straight over a zebra crossing and the wrong way up a one-way street. Her driving instructor and a passing policeman saw her but didn't bat an eyelid. Why?

^Yep, she walked.

Hearing a funny gurgling sound from the kitchen, I went to investigate, and found I had left the water running. The floor was rapidly becoming a miniature sea, and, although there were six sponges, a mop and a bucket and a covered floor drain all within reach, I couldn't think what to do first. What should I have done.?

Archived