Home

The Worst Lie EVER!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lying is bad!!! :tsk: :tsk:

.............I was eating with a friend, and he spilled his coffee a little on his pants, in the middle area, and he ask me why I looked at him like that, and I told him that it was nothing, but the pants were clear blue, and he looked like he had pissed himself, and when we got out, everybody was staring at him..........:D

Whoa. Except that's not TOO big. If you said you were 15 and then turned out to be like, 30, then that's really somethin'. You're in band? What do you play?
I used to be in band. I played trombone, but it got boring and I had just made the special choir and band might conflict.

Like I said. The worst lie that I ever told was to a friend when she asked me to ask a boy if he would go out with her. I was to lazy to ask so when she came for his response, I told her that he said yes (LIE!). Then she went up to him and tried to like, kiss 'em and he fell over backwards and hit his head on the pole.

OOOHH! Sub-topic: What's the worst injury you've sustained and how did you get it?

Haha, this one time I had taken some PCP and I jumped off a bridge into the electric lines over a railway. I was off my face. Really stang in the morning.

Of course in the real world, the worst injury I sustained was at University (the first time) when I drunkenly got my little finger caught in a really fυcking heavy door and it turned the nail completely black. When I sobered up it hurt like fυck and it fell off about two weeks later.

I know this isn't a particularly bad injury in the scheme of things, but I pass my good luck off on a combination of good karma and the fact that I eat a whole lot of cereal - and by association, shіtloads of milk which in turn provide me with huge amounts of calcium, and long story short: my bones are made of steel.

Haha, this one time I had taken some PCP and I jumped off a bridge into the electric lines over a railway. I was off my face. Really stang in the morning.

Of course in the real world, the worst injury I sustained was at University (the first time) when I drunkenly got my little finger caught in a really fυcking heavy door and it turned the nail completely black. When I sobered up it hurt like fυck and it fell off about two weeks later.

I know this isn't a particularly bad injury in the scheme of things, but I pass my good luck off on a combination of good karma and the fact that I eat a whole lot of cereal - and by association, shіtloads of milk which in turn provide me with huge amounts of calcium, and long story short: my bones are made of steel.

elTee wins.

I think I was in pre-school when I slammed my thumb in a car door. I was at the ripe young age where I had not yet comprehended the value of making sure my digits did not conflict with shutting things. My thumbnail went through a procession of ugly colors over about a week and eventually fell off. I remember it vividly. I feel for you, elTee.

Damn. That is a pretty crazy injury. I think chances are that might be the winner here. It certainly tops my top two.

One of which is having a dog bit half of your lip off and having to get 20 stitches on the outside and 20 stitches on the inside to fix it up. It really wasn't that that, but it sounds worse then it really was. The worst part was the needles with the novicane stuff in it. Getting that stuck in your face kills like crazy.

What happened to the driver of the car? Did he stop? Did you guys press charges or anything on him?

Yeah I had injections through the roof of my mouth (well, the hard bit of gum behind your teeth) in the dentist once. It felt exactly how you would imagine a sharp shard of metal piercing your mouth to feel, but then after fifteen minutes I was anesthetised and I couldn't speak properly anymore. I couldn't drink anything without spilling it either. Man, I wish they'd put me on nitrous, but they were only removing a tooth.

Icky man. You guys are more dangerous than I thought. The worst I had was when I was 8 and I tried to dive off a ten foot board into 9' of water. That hurt like hell. I belly flopped on the water and I sprained a whole bunch of stuff, then fell unconcious and almost drowned. I was unable to move for about a week. (It was over summer so I didn't have to go to school.)

They're more dangerous than anyone expects. They live life on the edge - and I mean the very edge, where they're just hanging by a thread, that thread being their only lifeline. And it's a fragile thread, so they'll probably fall into the depths of despair ...

I need coffee!

Archived