Home

Valintines thread.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For Valentine's Day I'm making all of my friends really creepy obsessive sounding poems because if there is one day out of the year people should feel uncomfortable, it should be February 14th.
Seconded. *I*, on the other hand, will make one or two girls, and myself of course, feel reaaally comfortable, with good, hawt sex. Just like on all the other days.

I can hopefully get my report card money over the weekend. And I plan on going to Target and getting Choxie and EATING IT ON VALENTINES DAY! In front of all my friends at lunch and not giving them any because they didn't get me anything. Not really, just because I'm a fat bitch who loves chocolate.

I think I'll just ask some one to be me Valentine as a friend just for fun. I think my school is waay past the little cheap punch-out card phase. They are either punching each other or giving their "friends" more than cards... I hate this stupid holiday.

To Mayhem- I am just overflowing with joy to find out what mr. marquez has in store. I think if he tries anything, I'll bust a Tracey and whip out meh keys... sound good to you?

Valentine's day is dead. End of story. The holiday is ruined due to gossiping girls and people going over the top with their 'gifts.' Sound familiar? That's right, this holiday self-destruction phase began with Christmas, which is now my least favorite holiday of the year.

Priest: Pray now the prayer of revenge, from whom do you seek revenge?

Toki Wartooth: I seek revenge on Rachael Ray and the Food Network. Can't you make her... eyes fall out or something?... tits fall off?

Priest: Satan, grant this man to get the revenge against his foes at the Food Network.

Toki Wartooth: Seriously?

Priest: Yes.

Toki Wartooth: S-Seriously?

Toki Wartooth: Really?

Toki Wartooth: That's cool.

Archived