Home

Sony Pictures making Metal Gear Solid movie

TiE23

Theres going to be a WoW film too?

And I hope Uwe Boll doesn't even get allowed to be on the studio lots.

Who do you think will play Snake? Michael Ironside might be good for the older Snake, though he should just stay with Sam Fisher. Ethan Hawke? Tom Cruise?

I can imagine Hugh Jackman doing snake, and maybe Sean Bean doing Liquid.

Damn straight :D

But we all gotta ask ourselves though... is it gonna be Metal Gear SOLID or Metal Gear that's gonna be made into a movie?... Often when names like these are dropped it's often the incorrect one to describe the movie actually being made...

I also hope Uwe Boll doesn't direct it. :p

From Wikipedia.org - When rumors appeared that Uwe Boll expressed interest in a Metal Gear Solid movie, and claimed to have been given a script to read, Metal Gear creator Hideo Kojima responded in his audioblog HIDECHAN, "Absolutely not! I don't know why Uwe Boll is even talking about this kind of thing. We've never talked to him. It's impossible that we'd ever do a movie with him."

Happy now?

From Wikipedia.org - When rumors appeared that Uwe Boll expressed interest in a Metal Gear Solid movie, and claimed to have been given a script to read, Metal Gear creator Hideo Kojima responded in his audioblog HIDECHAN, "Absolutely not! I don't know why Uwe Boll is even talking about this kind of thing. We've never talked to him. It's impossible that we'd ever do a movie with him."

Happy now?

Oh yes. Very much.

Happy now?

Glad to hear it :p Because this movie could be good if they do it right.

Damn straight :D

But we all gotta ask ourselves though... is it gonna be Metal Gear SOLID or Metal Gear that's gonna be made into a movie?... Often when names like these are dropped it's often the incorrect one to describe the movie actually being made...

I seriously doubt that it's going to be about this.

Mgear.png

Nice.

Michael Biehn would be a cool choice :) since he was the one who inspired the looks of Solid Snake in the first game.

Rc750j1f.jpg

I also hope Uwe Boll doesn't direct it. :p

I remember playing that game on NES. I also remember playing MGS on PSONE. I never got into the Metal Gear games much. I just never had the patience. I won't be waiting up for that movie anytime soon. The MGS story is just a wee bit corney for my tastes...

Happy now?

But it's from Wiki. Can it be trusted?

Archived