Home

That bastard!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey, Dav.

Wanna be my consultant?

Take you on dates and you can help me work the guy over.

I can pay you in cookies.

Interested?

lol

I'd do it. Cookies are good and I just happen to know how to help people :xp:

when you live with 4 girls things happen. Unfortunatly.

im back yall im back yall im b-b-b-back yall back with 16 mbit/s downstream oh yeah

@Ave- I'm glad to see you took my recommendation and read Breakfast at Tiffany's. Capote is a brilliant writer.

@Psychochaos- You must join me on my trip to Tokyo to kick TV Tokyo's schedule people in the nuts for making Naruto Shippuuden air every other week instead of every week.

Wow I'm gone for I think five day and all this happens.Ok Lex you should lay off guys till your out of high school (you can date and crush hearts for a bit).All the real love crap happens when your I dont know 20 maybe 24.As for middle school tell all the guys that want to date you these exact words "F$#k off bitch".Now for John, Lex I think you should accidently make his head come in contact with your fist a few more times then just ignore him.Lex focus on your school crap and work on your fighting game skills.

Also for all of you that dont know Mayhems parents are being asses and banned her from the internet for a while. I dont know when she's coming back.

I'm an only child. xD

Also Turtle, for dealing with this John guy I have a remedy .

As soon as he walks into a room that you're in, you need to sing broadway song. PotO, Les Mis, Wicked, I really don't care. JUST SING BROADWAY MUSIC!

A. You'll scare away John because Broadway scares straight men(Except Shane apparently).

B. You'll make a lot of gay male friends.

It's true it will scare most straight men away. But i'm sure you'll make lots of fabulous friends.

Exactly, just watch out. If they look at all like Todd Oldham, they could steal your man. My mom warned me of this at an early age. Gay men have the superpower to make other men curious. Just show interest in Rent, and it's hook line and sinker. Oh YEAH! Flag line is the gay man's football.

Oh and if you really wanna scare them, try love songs.

No offence to Gerard Butler, but you're the worst choice ever to play that Phantom of the Opera. You were sucky and made of fail. But it's not your fault you got picked, it's Andrew Lloyd Webber's for even screwing up the book and creating that half assed broadway show based on the Leroux's masterpeice.

Archived